The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
<< had starbursts for breakfast.

I've only worked for 3 hours today because the system crashed at work and they let us go home. :(

But on the other hand, It's nice to get out early so I can do stuffs around here. :)

I've only worked for 3 hours today because the system crashed at work and they let us go home. :(

But on the other hand, It's nice to get out early so I can do stuffs around here. :)

Uh oh! At least you got the days work done...do they pay you 8 hours or just for 3 hours?

Uh oh! At least you got the days work done...do they pay you 8 hours or just for 3 hours?

Well, The work is not done because since the system crashed in the middle of it.

Yeah, They will pay me for 8 full hours because it wasn't our fault that all of this happened.

So, tomorrow, I would not be surprised to "catch" up on the loads of work - that is if the system is back up and running.

Well, The work is not done because since the system crashed in the middle of it.

Yeah, They will pay me for 8 full hours because it wasn't our fault that all of this happened.

So, tomorrow, I would not be surprised to "catch" up on the loads of work - that is if the system is back up and running.

Ahhh got it. At least you get paid for the full days work because it wasn't your fault. Hope they get it back up and running tomorrow.

So, how's the cold? Feeling better?

Lol

So, let's start off with a healthy topic.

Question:
Why do a lot of our members who post in the intro section, like three fourths of them disappear after posting a hello, even after everyone else says hi to them?
Answer in your own words, 5 points.

I know this may seem silly but I am just trying to figure out how these threads work. :(

Ahhh got it. At least you get paid for the full days work because it wasn't your fault. Hope they get it back up and running tomorrow.

Serectly, I hope the system is still down so I can oversleep tomorrow! :giggle:

So, how's the cold? Feeling better?

The cold is still lingering over me but it's getting a little bit better, I hope. Thanks for asking. :)

Yeah, I've been drugged up on the NyQuil. :lol:

Browsing on AD on the BB. Not bad! :)

Especially when one sits at the Dr's office.

All done. Daughter had a throat infection. So ended up having to goto the lab and get bloodwork done to test her for Mono! :shock:

He also did some other bloodwork as well. They took four vials of blood! :eek:

Well she is on antibotics and a decongestant. Now so she should be getting better soon.

Browsing on AD on the BB. Not bad! :)

Especially when one sits at the Dr's office.

All done. Daughter had a throat infection. So ended up having to goto the lab and get bloodwork done to test her for Mono! :shock:

He also did some other bloodwork as well. They took four vials of blood! :eek:

Well she is on antibotics and a decongestant. Now so she should be getting better soon.

Glad she is ok. Sucks when your kids are sick.

It was from the thread about CandyBrownEye's expectations for our behaviour and Naisho's expansion on what she said. ;)
:lol:

BB, glad your daughter can now be on the upmend (is that even a word)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back