The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little girl had a fever. Gave her some Motrin and babied her some. Got her back to sleep.

I hate when a child of mine is sick. :(

Gonna be a long night for me.

My little girl had a fever. Gave her some Motrin and babied her some. Got her back to sleep.

im sorry your little one is ill. we'll keep you company here if you like.

Amazing that both of us have a long night ahead of us, You with a sick child and me dealing with the weather.

Amazing that both of us have a long night ahead of us, You with a sick child and me dealing with the weather.

She was sick with Strep a week and half ago. Doctors gave her antibiotics. She got better. Even took her for the follow-up, last Tuesday. She is sick again with the same complaints and symptoms.

so you and me both will be up for a while.

According to my psychiatrist, my rapid cycling is being caused by the fact that I've had 2 depressive episodes, a psychotic episode, a manic episode leading to severe suicidal depression, a mixed episode (where I feel manic and depressed at the same time) and a hypomanic episode (i.e. mild mania) over the past 2 weeks. My pdoc said it has just been a very stressful time for me and that it may take awhile for my mind and body to recouperate from all of the episodes I had. He also told me it isn't uncommon for people who RC to take meds like Klonopin (which was prescribed to me) to help them relax and break the cycling.

I have Klonopin too. I take it when I know I'm going to be in a huge crowd, or when I was with my ex and I knew he had moved furniture around while i was gone, when there's major changes in my routine. It helps so much with my anxity.

I'm glad you are feeling better :D

lost my wallet last week(found 3 days later in the most unllikely corner of the room), glasses nose piece fell out(fixed now), the (third) date is cancelled (but saved for a promise to visit me), lost $280 in the pokies last night (just not my luck), missing my cat, all this while i'm on holiday, it arent the best Im having.....groans stink week

*sings* when the working day is done, oh girls they wanna have fun, oh girls they just wanna have fun..

*sings* when the working day is done, oh girls they wanna have fun, oh girls they just wanna have fun..

:giggle: Cyndi Lauper!! (spellling?)

I remember that song! Been a long time. Now that song will be stuck in my head all day! :P

Morning!

What kind of fun are we talking about?

How's the your daughter BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back