The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
She oversees the entire branch. We deal mostly with HR issues.

There's alot more to it than that. I think I would put you to sleep explaining it all in detail. :P

That's okay; you don't need to but thanks for allowing me to harken back to my 4 years in D.C. in the early Sixties where I learned more about life outside Gallaudet's classrooms than I did in........

Its 8:48am here. I have been here since 7:45am.

Nah, I am already awake, you just woke me up. Nice work.

I am at work, at the moment, and there is cafes around. But one of them which I don't like their coffee, and the one is the one I am avoiding since.

I am at work, at the moment, and there is cafes around. But one of them which I don't like their coffee, and the one is the one I am avoiding since.

Awww. I'd send you a Starbucks if I could. Lord knows we have enough of them around here to spare...

Awww. I'd send you a Starbucks if I could. Lord knows we have enough of them around here to spare...

If I had the money I would be stopping by Starbucks on my way to Uni like I used to. But without a steady paycheck, Ive cut out Starbucks as a luxury item and god do I miss it!

Dixie, imagine the worst that there is no starbucks nearby. The nearest is in Sydney!

Dixie, imagine the worst that there is no starbucks nearby. The nearest is in Sydney!

That would drive me crazy. Is Starbucks cutting back in Australia? I thought they had those everywhere down there like they do up here.

They did, 600 stores worldwide, ALL stores in my localarea was closed. Only stores are available is in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.

They did, 600 stores worldwide, ALL stores in my localarea was closed. Only stores are available is in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.

Yeah, obviously the units shut down in Oz weren't paying for themselves.

Weird. Maybe when the economy turns around they'll re-establish themselves in Canberra.

If its like that down there though, I can see where ours might be closed if its not making enough business, though it would upset a lot of people.

Besides the Russellville one, the nearest one is in Hot Springs which is 45 minutes south of where I live. Russellville is about 30-45 minutes north of here depending on traffic.

Well Starbucks is starting to make an instant coffee that is supposed to be identical to what you get in the coffee shops. I wonder if ours has those sample packages to try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back