The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tired...was up most of the night taking care of my son who is sick with a stomach virus and then had to get up at 5 AM for work. After work, I had to take my hubby to get his glasses fixed...I am kinda glad that Fringe is not on tonight so I can go to bed early.

Wear a dress?
The only dress I had was a mini-skirt that went up to my ass, I ended up going with a pin stripe suit and dark shoes, of course with my current hair do, I looked like I stepped right out of a Darren Hayes music video. (On The Verge of Something Wonderful).

So tired...was up most of the night taking care of my son who is sick with a stomach virus and then had to get up at 5 AM for work. After work, I had to take my hubby to get his glasses fixed...I am kinda glad that Fringe is not on tonight so I can go to bed early.

Shel did you see my other thread??? The one about subbing at my alma matter tomorrow and possibly Friday?

pix or it didnt happen!! LOL :laugh2:

just kidding!

I wonder how they used to prove things before cameras was invented? :)

Might be why there are alot of myths in history. Hmm something to think about.

Shel did you see my other thread??? The one about subbing at my alma matter tomorrow and possibly Friday?

No, I didnt see it...lemme go check it out.

What punishment? There is actually nothing I can do, the last time I visited starbucks was early last year. Damn, these days.

What has become of the old starbucks buildings??

They were probably rented to Starbucks so the owners would have to find someone to rent the space.

See you on April 12th or so. :wave: of course, you can send me a PM or visit my blogs.

Bye ADers!! :ily:

Good evening all. It's been a horrible one for me..but hey it's 10:30pm now it's almost over..took extra meds tonight and will have a much better day tomorrow..I hate ex's family!! LOL got that out of my system

Good evening all. It's been a horrible one for me..but hey it's 10:30pm now it's almost over..took extra meds tonight and will have a much better day tomorrow..I hate ex's family!! LOL got that out of my system

Sorry to read that you had a horrible night. :(

Sorry to read that you had a horrible night. :(

no problem isn't the first won't be the last..maybe next time I won't take it to heart..Sometimes I hate being the caring kind...Maybe I should just go back to my I don't give a f**** attudited and not care..

no problem isn't the first won't be the last..maybe next time I won't take it to heart..Sometimes I hate being the caring kind...Maybe I should just go back to my I don't give a f**** attudited and not care..

I know what you mean. I keep saying that I need to not care but sadly it's not in my nature to not care.

This night owl is going to bed. Hoot Hoot Im gone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back