The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I will be working my 2nd job in the morning on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'll be sleeping afternoons.

LOL, Thanks but I'll still get on probably tues and wed and in between jobs and sleep. :)

question..my be wrong thread..but is there a thread already that just lets you vent..maybe somewhere where you can just go in and shout I hate people or whatever is on your mind?? If not where would one be put??

well this is the lounge thread.. whatever you feel like anything goes.. so i guess here would work.. just dont diss anyone on here youd get banned! ugh! poor jiro!:mad2:

i dont know of any rant room on AD. maybe someone else knows if there is a specific thread for that.

Or she can just create a room where anybody can say whatever they want and will not be banned for any reason? :)

Or she can just create a room where anybody can say whatever they want and will not be banned for any reason? :)

dont think that would happen. the rules of conduct would still be applied and if there was a thread made for that to say whatever you know it would end up with insults made one way or another.

dont think that would happen. the rules of conduct would still be applied and if there was a thread made for that to say whatever you know it would end up with insults made one way or another.

I know, I was just joking. :cool2:

Here's the thought..Like right now I want to scream at the top of my lungs that I hate people!!

Noone in particler..no calling out names..just a screaming room..

you would post something like...so and so made me mad..I'm so mad..blababla or that so and so is such an idiot..

just go in and say damn I hate people..or beable to say f**** this..whatever..something like that

Here's the thought..Like right now I want to scream at the top of my lungs that I hate people!!

Noone in particler..no calling out names..just a screaming room..

you would post something like...so and so made me mad..I'm so mad..blababla or that so and so is such an idiot..

just go in and say damn I hate people..or beable to say f**** this..whatever..something like that

Ok give us few seconds warning and we'll shut off our hearing aids and the hearing can plug their ears and you can have at it! :giggle:

I am tired and still here in AD:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back