The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good!

Do you need Kleenex with Aloe and some chicken noodle soup? :)

Yes, That'd be nice and send 'em over here!

The only deal is - You gotta prance your way in a french maid outfit. :naughty:

Just kidding. :D

Yes, That'd be nice and send 'em over here!

The only deal is - You gotta prance your way in a french maid outfit. :naughty:

Just kidding. :D

Hey, yesterday he offered to take care of me!

And I would prefer he arrive dressed as Chewbacca. :cool2:

Looks OK now, nothing fishy. But who the fudge cares now?

And nathan --

Listen to this I was texting my friend with humor: here's what he say:

Him: Why so serious?

Me: I am not, do I look serious? But hey why so curious?

Him(giggles) Why so deaf?

Me :)shock::mad2:) Why so hearing?

Then we both broke into laughter, it was so funny...

I was reading this earlier and I busted into laughter, it was so funny :laugh2:

Hey, yesterday he offered to take care of me!

And I would prefer he arrive dressed as Chewbacca. :cool2:

:lol:

How about if we make a deal? He can be chewbacca and wear the french maid outfit? ;)

Thanks, Mrs Bucket. :)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share some good news with you. I called my psychiatrist today because I've been having problems with rapid cycling (where my moods change every hour and sometimes every minute). He prescribed a med that I am to take 2-3x/day whenever I feel myself start to cycle into agitation. I took my first dose tonight. 2 hours have passed and I still feel calm and relaxed. I think this med is going to be exactly what I need to help keep my rapid cycling under control. :D

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share some good news with you. I called my psychiatrist today because I've been having problems with rapid cycling (where my moods change every hour and sometimes every minute). He prescribed a med that I am to take 2-3x/day whenever I feel myself start to cycle into agitation. I took my first dose tonight. 2 hours have passed and I still feel calm and relaxed. I think this med is going to be exactly what I need to help keep my rapid cycling under control. :D

what's causing you to RC?

Hi everyone,

That will be awsome if this med is just what you need

what's causing you to RC?

According to my psychiatrist, my rapid cycling is being caused by the fact that I've had 2 depressive episodes, a psychotic episode, a manic episode leading to severe suicidal depression, a mixed episode (where I feel manic and depressed at the same time) and a hypomanic episode (i.e. mild mania) over the past 2 weeks. My pdoc said it has just been a very stressful time for me and that it may take awhile for my mind and body to recouperate from all of the episodes I had. He also told me it isn't uncommon for people who RC to take meds like Klonopin (which was prescribed to me) to help them relax and break the cycling.

According to my psychiatrist, my rapid cycling is being caused by the fact that I've had 2 depressive episodes, a psychotic episode, a manic episode leading to severe suicidal depression, a mixed episode (where I feel manic and depressed at the same time) and a hypomanic episode (i.e. mild mania) over the past 2 weeks. My pdoc said it has just been a very stressful time for me. He also told me that it isn't uncommon for people who RC to take meds like Klonopin (which was prescribed to me) to help them relax and break the cycling.

I mean - what's triggering it for you? You haven't been participating much in AD's controversial threads.

I mean - what's triggering it for you? You haven't been participating much in AD's controversial threads.

There doesn't need to be a trigger to cause RC, but if it is triggered by something, that trigger could be almost anything. For instance, too much background noise, crowds, stress, a sad commercial on TV, not eating or sleeping well, drinking too much caffeine or getting into an argument with a friend.

There doesn't need to be a trigger to cause RC, but if it is triggered by something, that trigger could be almost anything. For instance, too much background noise, crowds, stress, a sad commercial on TV, not eating or sleeping well, drinking too much caffeine or getting into an argument with a friend.

ah... gotcha.... feel better though. :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back