The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a fun afternoon.

The septic guy showed up and sucked all the crap out of our tanks. Interesting to watch the vacuum suck it up.....

Whoops. I just messed that up. :giggle:

Blame it on the vodka/sprite I'm drinking here at home after a long day at work. :giggle:

Whoops. I just messed that up. :giggle:

Blame it on the vodka/sprite I'm drinking here at home after a long day at work. :giggle:

It's cool, I understood what you meant!:lol: Enjoy that vodka and sprite.

Hey y'all :) *embarrassed* another day my bf did proposal, i was well :shock:

Ewwww is right!

I hope it wasn't windy. :giggle:

:laugh2: Or that Byrdie was at least standing down wind!:giggle:

If he was smart, he wouldn't have been. :giggle: And I think we all know he's pretty darn smart.

I don't know what it is but it seems that plumbers and septic tank cleaners are the most jovial individuals around. At least one can make jokes about it! :lol:

It's always fascinating watching them do their jobs plus I have to document any issues/problems as well as the next sucking schedule!

Of course--while he was doing the work--he was eating his lunch! :lol:

I caught a virus from my daughter. I need sympathy.

Not flu since I got a shot for it. But it is a stomach problem and seems to be respiratory too.

I caught a virus from my daughter. I need sympathy.

here's a sympathy picture

sympathy-L.jpg

I don't know what it is but it seems that plumbers and septic tank cleaners are the most jovial individuals around. At least one can make jokes about it! :lol:

It's always fascinating watching them do their jobs plus I have to document any issues/problems as well as the next sucking schedule!

Of course--while he was doing the work--he was eating his lunch! :lol:

All those fumes cause brain damage!:giggle:

here's a sympathy picture

sympathy-L.jpg

Thanks. Sadly my dogs went out to the backyard and are ignoring me trying to get them in. And I don't feel like standing at the door. (feeling much self pity)

Dude, you could not pay me enough to do that job! Plus, it bothers me to walk around with my butt crack showing!:giggle:

:laugh2:

Seriously--he had a nice butt crack! Nice to look at! YUMMY!

Of course if he wanted to do anything--he would've had to shower first! :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back