The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw deafbajagal's thread about stalking. I was going to reply, but that's ok. I was stalked for over a year by an ex-boyfriend just a few years ago, and it was a nightmare. I can relate to her. Reading that thread brought back some bad memories. :mad:

Just saw deafbajagal's thread about stalking. I was going to reply, but that's ok. I was stalked for over a year by an ex-boyfriend just a few years ago, and it was a nightmare. I can relate to her. Reading that thread brought back some bad memories. :mad:

*gives AlleyCat his last peice of key lime pie* :hug:

Botts. I hope you are more behaved than my sick Hubby...(he is a big ol' baby!)

I hope that your hubby is taking care of you.

He is at work. He doesn't even know I am sick since it happened after he left.

I am sure he will give lots of sympathy when he returns.

I can fly to the corn fields of Iowa to help you out until your husband gets home.... :)

And while I am whining, my throat is now becoming incredibly sore. Yuck.

Thank you kindly. The season finale of Monk is in ten minutes. I think it is also going to be the series finale if Tony Shalhoub sticks to what he said.

So I am sick and also heartbroken. :(

Sorry that you aren't feeling well, Bott. That same bug is going around here, too.

I had a fun afternoon.

The septic guy showed up and sucked all the crap out of our tanks. Interesting to watch the vacuum suck it up.....

Well, the septic guy took your poops to a sewer company, and they made chocolate bars. Then, they sell them to community food stores. You know at the sewer company has pools that look alike chocolate fluid. That's why it's popular and cheaper price for people to buy. :giggle: I hope that you are not sick...

Well, the septic guy took your poops to a sewer company, and they made chocolate bars. Then, they sell them to community food stores. You know at the sewer company has pools that look alike chocolate fluid. That's why it's popular and cheaper price for people to buy. :giggle: I hope that you are not sick...

:shock: That is just plain gross! :roll:

You had to tell me that while I'm eating my pizza.....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back