The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Yarnell's is an Arkansas-based ice cream company, thus the Woo Pig flavor, although I admit I have never tried it. Around here we eat mostly breyers dutch chocolate ice cream, and very rare at that.

This was orginally posted in the wrong thread..I added a post to the correct one..Don't want to be off topic

This was orginally posted in the wrong thread..I added a post to the correct one..Don't want to be off topic

It shouldnt matter, this is a whatever goes thread. there is no specific thread topic here.:wave:

Yes but Yarnell's is an Arkansas-based ice cream company, thus the Woo Pig flavor, although I admit I have never tried it. Around here we eat mostly breyers dutch chocolate ice cream, and very rare at that.

I didn't mean she should not talk about it here. I just like to keep Pepsi's food thread lively. It is an interesting thread to me.

I didn't mean she should not talk about it here. I just like to keep Pepsi's food thread lively. It is an interesting thread to me.

I was being sarcastic! I am glad I was giving the link I went through 6 pages and still didn't find it..It'll help if it gets bumped often

I may be in turbo mode tomorrow morning, if I get some coffee. :giggle:

Yes, my wife and I live eight hours apart. It is very difficult. I had to leave San Antonio and move to Louisiana to be closer to my kids when Child Protective Services sent me a third letter telling me they are investigating allegations of abuse on my children. However, since I moved back here, they have been much, much happier and are spending more time with me. I go to San Antonio to visit with my wife about every four to six weeks.

wtf??????? allegations of abuse? do you have any idea who reported such outlandish crap?

I think my turbo died, might need to get that replaced. Hmmm... *running without a turbo*

Ah, I am slow. Must not have had enough coffee.:hmm:

Or maybe the coffee didn't work. :hmm: You know when the turbo doesn't work, it will blech a black smoke and a fire coming out of the exhaust, especially worse on the diesel trains.

Lol, seems like coffee is a recurring theme here. :P I just bought a cup of coffee from downstairs lunchroom. Although I don't want it now, the lunchroom closes at 2:30...so this was my last chance to get it. I'm sure i'll be ready for it well before 5.

Lol, seems like coffee is a recurring theme here. :P I just bought a cup of coffee from downstairs lunchroom. Although I don't want it now, the lunchroom closes at 2:30...so this was my last chance to get it. I'm sure i'll be ready for it well before 5.

Yeah, I noticed that too. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back