The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't drink coffee anymore. I stopped to drink coffee long time ago. It's because it cause me dizzy.

I can't drink coffee anymore. I stopped to drink coffee long time ago. It's because it cause me dizzy.

A friend of mine is the same way. I on the other hand, am so hooked on the stuff I'd probably get the shakes if i gave it up cold turkey. :|

My audiologist made me stop drinking coffee because it was causing me to lose my balance due to Meniere's Disease. It took me about a week or two to end my withdrawals, but I'm fine about it now. I just miss the taste. Funny, I hated the taste when I started 15 years prior. I drank it for the wake up benefit.

All this coffee talk is making me long for Starbucks.:lol:

speaking of coffee, I just had a cup of joe. Im in turbo mode now haha.

Don't you wish you could start the morning with an IV drip of caffeine? some mornings it soooo hard to get out of bed...

haha LOL I wish! I do have hard time getting up early in the morning so I click snooze on my phone to postpone another 15 mins or so. I hate mornings just like the good ol Garfield.

A friend of mine is the same way. I on the other hand, am so hooked on the stuff I'd probably get the shakes if i gave it up cold turkey. :|

I don't get the shake but I get grumpy :mad2:

I got a cup on clearance at Starbucks. It is translucent, with a lid and a handle.

Best of all it has glitter all through the plastic.

I will drive to Indianapolis for business trip tomorrow. Drive in five hours. I hope that weather will be prefect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back