The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of quiet here tonight. Your couch should be more interesting that all our dinners, especially since everyone apparently had Pad Thai. :P

Its 11:25 pm here and Im wide awake worried about my mate. Im hitting the refresh button on my Facebook tab for any updates. Wonder how many times you can hit refresh before your browser decides to freeze?

Its 11:25 pm here and Im wide awake worried about my mate. Im hitting the refresh button on my Facebook tab for any updates. Wonder how many times you can hit refresh before your browser decides to freeze?

U're lucky that it doesn't happen to you. My computer crashes when it's being overloaded with flash content and the computer couldn't process any further so it decides to crash but the pointer still works but won't respond to anything, it happens on occassional basis.

U're lucky that it doesn't happen to you. My computer crashes when it's being overloaded with flash content and the computer couldn't process any further so it decides to crash but the pointer still works but won't respond to anything, it happens on occassional basis.

You using firefox? I'd recommend you to get the Flashblock plugin:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/433

What it does is put a little play button in every flash based ad/youtube/etc, and it'll only load if you press the play button.

Like this:
flashblock.png

Mine will do that occassionally, but usually only when the AVG scan is running in the background and Ive got more than one browser window open. This happens more frequently when Im using IE, and not so much when I'm using FF.

Mine will do that occassionally, but usually only when the AVG scan is running in the background and Ive got more than one browser window open. This happens more frequently when Im using IE, and not so much when I'm using FF.

Ahh, I see. It will render my computer unusable so I have to reboot it. :(

Im tired so Im going to call it a night.

Good night all. Maybe I will get off my comfy couch and head to bed now that's it's almost 2:30am. Have a great night and a good morning!

Good morning! Brewing my coffee as I write. Beautiful sunrise coming up so watching it a bit outside. What a nice way to start the day!

is it just me or does morning come waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to early sometimes??:dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back