Oooo-----that's Jillio a dillio of
a lady.

Smart, smart can outwit one's
smart's with a whack in your
crack.

Oooo---- Jillio a dillio of
a lady!

:laugh2: :ty: Byrdie! and :cheers:

Well it's getting me into the spirit of St. Patrick's--I'm actually thinking of a song for YOU! :lol:

*singing a song*

A woman walking down the street
by the name of Botti----

Botti is a hottie that knows how
to shake her tottie---

Shake it, shake it, shake it!

Her tottie is well known as it's
a hottie and that is Mrs. Botti--

A hottie with a tottie with a bounce!

Mrs Botti-- shake it, shake it, shake it!

Botti is a hottie with a tottie!

*singing a song*

A woman walking down the street
by the name of Botti----

Botti is a hottie that knows how
to shake her tottie---

Shake it, shake it, shake it!

Her tottie is well known as it's
a hottie and that is Mrs. Botti--

A hottie with a tottie with a bounce!

Mrs Botti-- shake it, shake it, shake it!

Botti is a hottie with a tottie!

:laugh2: At last! Immortalized in song. :)

hp_2133_front_goog.jpg

But in full black - $660

***image of a new mini laptop I bought today

Wow that is small. How much does it weigh? I was at a coffee shop the other day that is within a Hastings bookstore and one bloke was there that was using a laptop only about as big as my Writer's Harbrace book. It was tiny. I reckon those mini laptops have limited capabilities and storage compared to a normal laptop like mine. (Acer Aspire 3680).

I know I probably will need to upgrade to a new laptop in about two years as Ive had this one for about two years already. Whats the average life expectancy of a laptop with normal use, wear and tear?

Wow that is small. How much does it weigh? I was at a coffee shop the other day that is within a Hastings bookstore and one bloke was there that was using a laptop only about as big as my Writer's Harbrace book. It was tiny. I reckon those mini laptops have limited capabilities and storage compared to a normal laptop like mine. (Acer Aspire 3680).

I know I probably will need to upgrade to a new laptop in about two years as Ive had this one for about two years already. Whats the average life expectancy of a laptop with normal use, wear and tear?

For most PC based laptops, it can last up to two years or more, due to these viruses and malwares, you get but there are options to get it reformatted.

Speaking of mini laptops, there are limited options such as no CD drive, but really, the mini laptop is a good thing for travelling, or business purposes. Example, I use this for university purposes only. It weigh a little bit more than 1kg (in australia mathematics)

These mini laptops are cheap nowdays, and even though cheaper in the USA

See this overview and specs.
HP® Official Store — Buy an HP Mini 1000 XP edition series notebook PC from HP

I found it at Amazon.com It costs $399 and free shipping. Not so bad.

For most PC based laptops, it can last up to two years or more, due to these viruses and malwares, you get but there are options to get it reformatted.

Speaking of mini laptops, there are limited options such as no CD drive, but really, the mini laptop is a good thing for travelling, or business purposes. Example, I use this for university purposes only. It weigh a little bit more than 1kg (in australia mathematics)

So it weighs about 2.2 pounds which is very lightweight. This would be ideal for doing work at uni without having to walk across campus to the library, and for doing remote blogging.

That's the same laptop I bought! (With 60GB HDD and 10.1 screen)

See HP 1000 XP at Amazon.com
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/1035NR-10-2-Inch-Netbook-Intel-Processor/dp/B001J6N9J8/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1234995612&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: HP Mini 1035NR 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor, 1 GB RAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, XP Home): Electronics[/ame]

I'm part korean. And I do!
OHHH Low blow counterattack! :lol:

So....you know George and the boys, and air in the pocket? Must be your non-Korean half.:lol:

j/k people, don't get all up in the air!

You can order HP external CD/DVD Drive or cheaper one.

So....you know George and the boys, and air in the pocket? Must be your non-Korean half.:lol:

j/k people, don't get all up in the air!

Be careful or you may provoke Bottesini's all nationality thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back