The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to our earlier discussion about funk music, now I'm hearing "We Want the Funk" playing over and over and over again in my head. Thanks, Jillio and society's_child. :laugh2:

I LOVE 80s music. It happens to be my favorite genre. I think the best part of the decade as far as music is concerned was between 1980-1983.

LOL! Now the song that's playing in my head is "Play That Funky Music." Sometimes I wish I didn't have an excellent auditory memory. :laugh2:

LOL! Now the song that's playing in my head is "Play That Funky Music." Sometimes I wish I didn't have an excellent auditory memory. :laugh2:

I can think of alot worse songs that could play in your head over and over...i'm not going to mention because you just might recognize them. :giggle:

:wave:

I got my new credit card yesterday and turns out they printed my last name wrong! :mad2: Now, I have to call them and fix it up.

Thanks to our earlier discussion about funk music, now I'm hearing "We Want the Funk" playing over and over and over again in my head. Thanks, Jillio and society's_child. :laugh2:

It could be worse!:giggle:

:wave:

I got my new credit card yesterday and turns out they printed my last name wrong! :mad2: Now, I have to call them and fix it up.

Guess you'll have to put that big shopping spree on hold then, won't you?

Fyi: when you recieve your new card, keep in mind that I like Coach bags. ;)

Guess you'll have to put that big shopping spree on hold then, won't you?

Fyi: when you recieve your new card, keep in mind that I like Coach bags. ;)

I am not intending to spend a dime at all, it is my emegerency card which will be used when abolsutely necessary.

Naw..I'm tired of Irish drinking songs. Let's talk about George Clinton and the "P" funk!:giggle:

I need to come up with an Irish drinking song for Jillio......:hmm:

*singing a song*

Heigh-ho Heigh-ho

A dillio of a lady by the name of Jillio

Short, smart, and sassy.

Whatever one's says, the sass cannot pass
without a say.....

Heigh-ho Heigh-ho

A dillio of a lady by the name of Jillio

Short little firecracker that can pop
a whacker in your cracker

Oooo-----that's Jillio a dillio of