That's it, that's it, that's Effing it!!!!!!!

Say what??? People who love you do not abuse you, emotionally, physically, or any other way.

I have tried to explain why I didn't want her to call my dad but I guess I may have to find a new family doctor. She kept saying "he loved me very much and that's why he's doing this."

That is not her call to make. She cannot notify anyone of your appointments without your written consent. If you choose to revoke consent for him to be notified, then that is the end of the story.

That is not her call to make. She cannot notify anyone of your appointments without your written consent. If you choose to revoke consent for him to be notified, then that is the end of the story.

Ok. The consent never was written. :hmm: I think I may still have to find a different doctor.

If you want to go to Texas let me know. I can probably get you set up with work and I have a condo that has been empty since thanksgiving except for a weekly maid.

If you want to go to Texas let me know. I can probably get you set up with work and I have a condo that has been empty since thanksgiving except for a weekly maid.

I have to say, that is very kind of you. And not such a long way from Arkansas.

It's really , really , nice.

I think that's awesome of you to make that offer for Dixie.

Gosh, Dixie, I am so sorry to hear of your situation. You got a lot of good advice in here, and sometimes you have to be like the Nike commercial and just do it. Hang in there!

What's worse is that I had the feeling some didn't believe me because my situation isn't overly volient.

My problems with my ex-husband never reached the physical stage. It was totally emotional & mental with him. And sometimes I thinks the scars he inflicted on me are worse that any blows he could have done. Because these bruises never seem to fade.

My problems with my ex-husband never reached the physical stage. It was totally emotional & mental with him. And sometimes I thinks the scars he inflicted on me are worse that any blows he could have done. Because these bruises never seem to fade.

I believe it.

My bruises from my childhood still haven't faded for me even after 44 years ago. It had to do with me being mainstreamed and a disorder that I have. Mainstream wasn't great but my family made it a lot worse than it had to be.

I believe it.

My bruises from my childhood still haven't faded for me even after 44 years ago. It had to do with me being mainstreamed and a disorder that I have. Mainstream wasn't great but my family made it a lot worse than it had to be.

Both you & Dixie need to get out of the situations are guys are in. Neither one is good for you. I will be sending out some good thoughts & prayers to ya both to bolster you through the storm.

I hope and pray that Dixie and deafskeptic both find better situations and places for themselves and in Dixie's case, her daughter.

Too often I saw families torn apart due to the emotional and mental abuse that words can cause. I am blessed that I have never really been in that kind of situation before.

Back