So, Ladies, Do you wear makeups?

No makeup for me as I prefer natural. :)

SG prefers the au natural look. :giggle:

I wear make up, but it's limited to blush and lipstick. I don't like wearing anything on my eyes, so eyeliner is out of the question. :nono:

I am au natural.... Got dark long eyelashes, rosy cheeks and good old blistex to moisture my lips so no make up is needed... My daily regime is slap on 30+ sun screen and apply every few hours as i work outside all the time, I tan natrually but i don't want too much tan. I don't look my age which is an added bonus!!!

I don't either. I'm 38 yet most people think I'm in my early 20s. I'm short and only weigh 114, so perhaps that has something to do with it. :dunno:

People usually give me 25-28 years... I'm ok with that LOL <giggle>

I'm sure it's only your smaller frame that makes you look younger. It definitely also will have to do with the way your dress as well as your spirit. If you have a young spirit and your heart, you appear younger than you are to other people.

Did that just make sense here?

At least that's what people tell me... <grin>

People usually give me 25-28 years... I'm ok with that LOL <giggle>

I'm sure it's only your smaller frame that makes you look younger. It definitely also will have to do with the way your dress as well as your spirit. If you have a young spirit and your heart, you appear younger than you are to other people.

Did that just make sense here?

At least that's what people tell me... <grin>

I agree with you Jamie.

As far as my dress is concerned, I wear pantsuits or a blouse with a blazer and dress pants.

If I don't have anywhere to go, I'll wear either a T-shirt or sweatshirt and jeans.

well i am tall, slim and wears jeans, tees, people mistake me for 18 to 25!

my last job through last winter gave me extra half an hour break i was like eh.. i don't need the extra half an hour they said i must take it since i am under 18, i was like "Thank you but i am 31" you should see/hear their reaction... they had to go to the office to check my records... He he he he

I get tired of people telling me how small and short I am. It's bad enough that every time I see my GP she has to remind me of how premature I was as a baby. :roll:

My best friend is short and she wasn't premature at birth. She wishes to be tall too. (((hugs)))

My best friend is short and she wasn't premature at birth. She wishes to be tall too. (((hugs)))

I'm not short because of my premature birth. I'm short because that particular trait runs in my family. I'm adopted, so I don't know the details, but from what my mother told me, my natural mother was also very short for her age.

I love being a woman and I love makeup. I wear eyeliner and mascara, a touch of blush and sunscreen, usually touch up my eyebrows, love love lipstick. I rarely go without it. For adult night fun I play up my dark eyes dramatically and wear red lipstick, the man loves it and I love to dress up for him.

I look so plain without make-up. My eyebrow is so blonde and u can not see it so I sometime had to make it darker so everyone else can see it. I do not wear make up to go to work but I use make up only if we go out or to nice places. Just eyelash, eyeline, light powder on my cheek, gloss lip stick. Not too heavy make up just alike everyone I knew. I am just more alike a nature girl.

I am thinking about having my eyebrow dyed. Ummm.

I look so plain without make-up. My eyebrow is so blonde and u can not see it so I sometime had to make it darker so everyone else can see it. I do not wear make up to go to work but I use make up only if we go out or to nice places. Just eyelash, eyeline, light powder on my cheek, gloss lip stick. Not too heavy make up just alike everyone I knew. I am just more alike a nature girl.

I am thinking about having my eyebrow dyed. Ummm.

oh wow. I thought you're a HE! :eek3:

I am okay with people using eyeliner and lip stuff, but as far as face powder, blush powder thing, and all the other wazoo that goes on the facial skin, I try to avoid that :aw:.

Remember Tammy Faye Bakker? She had one hideous makeup when she wore these THICK facial makeups, yikes!

That was enough to scare me, lol.

I mean, I'm ok with people using makeups but when they go way overboard, it's like they are wearing a "mask".

I wear eye makeup and lip gloss.

Oceanblue7 and Mrs.Bucket you both look real nice.

back in h.s I used to wear too much make-up stuff but lately I don't wear them but only for special occassions eh.. oh well lol cuz it takes much time getting ready in the morning cuz no thanks to my sis but can't wait for her to leave for college this fall so I can hog over bathroom anytime I want :giggle:

p.s I still wear lipsticks so I'm still the lipstickfreak but don't take that personally tho :P

there are certain times where i don't wear make up like, when i am camping or working out, etc. but all the other times, i wear make up.

i am in love with sephoria! i can get lost in that store for hours.

there are certain times where i don't wear make up like, when i am camping or working out, etc. but all the other times, i wear make up.

i am in love with sephoria! i can get lost in that store for hours.

i just google sephoria, oooOoooOo these stuffs look nice. i can understand why you can get lost in there. haha

I dont really wear make up but I do wear it when I go out which isnt very often. Only when I go out for drinks and stuff. I will then wear foundation, lipstick, eyeliner and mascara.

Back