So, Ladies, Do you wear makeups?

I wear nothing except lotion on a daily basis. I only wear light make up when I dress up nicely. Then for really really nice occasions (such as weddings, etc), I wear quite a bit of make up and people don't even recognize me!

My mom wants me to wear make up more often and I just respond with "I don't really care for putting animal fat on my face."

oooooooooooooooooooooo

I do sometime wear makeup w/only any flavor LipGloss and Eye Shadow too make me feel sexy :giggle: :P

Sometimes, I do wear mascara and lipstick in the past before I moved down here. And, now I don't wear mascara around here, because of the sweat and oily around my eyes due to famous Florida's hot weather. Forget it! :lol: I do wear mascara and lipstick when I go to church during in the morning but, when I get home I will wash 'em all off. LOL

I don't like to wear foundation or powder on my face....

I am a lite, on rare occassions and holidays make-up wearer. Really, the only time I wear a LOT of make-up is at a horse show... When I want to be seen!

No makeup for me as I prefer natural. :)
No make up for me, thank you very much!

You guys are :thumb: in my book.. No makeup is the best hands down. You've got one lucky hubby Bucket!
I am okay with people using eyeliner and lip stuff, but as far as face powder, blush powder thing, and all the other wazoo that goes on the facial skin, I try to avoid that :aw:.

DSC_0221.jpg

:naughty: pretty

I wouldn't mind stroking that pussy :naughty:

I wear nothing except lotion on a daily basis. I only wear light make up when I dress up nicely. Then for really really nice occasions (such as weddings, etc), I wear quite a bit of make up and people don't even recognize me!

My mom wants me to wear make up more often and I just respond with "I don't really care for putting animal fat on my face."

you're my screen saver :shock:

No you're not, Mrs Bucket. You're a beautiful natural looking woman. Most guys go for natural than women with make up, take my word for it. I knowwwwww.. :lol:
from the male prospective: we would tap anything

Hannah would just love it when she gets attention! Heh heh!

She's my special girl.

Back