So, Ladies, Do you wear makeups?

No you're not, Mrs Bucket. You're a beautiful natural looking woman. Most guys go for natural than women with make up, take my word for it. I knowwwwww.. :lol:

:naughty: yep! all the girls I dated are natural (or little) but only wear make-up for special occasions. My favorite is the fruity-flavor lip gloss. :naughty:

btw Bucket - hot damn! @ your pix <gawking at your pussycat> :lol:

:naughty: yep! all the girls I dated are natural (or little) but only wear make-up for special occasions. My favorite is the fruity-flavor lip gloss. :naughty:

btw Bucket - hot damn! @ your pix <gawking at your pussycat> :lol:

Men always fall for the pussy! :rofl:

Well, I would wear the make up when I feel like and for special days. I only use the shadow for eyes, mascara and eyeliner that's it. I just never forget that every girl say when they see me wearing the make up, they would say that they love how my make up looks out and even ask me what kind of blush that I use, I was like they are natural? I don't use the blush at all, they was like you're so luck! :dunno: I do have red/pink my cheeks look like that I use blush make up on them which I don't.

You look great, Mrs. Bucket!

No, no make-up for me. Only on rare formal occasions when I'm dressed "to the nines".

you look terrific mrs bucket :) your pussycat look so cute

i do wear make ups when i go out but if i am at home don't wear them.

summerpic1.jpg

Don't get scared Jiro:giggle:

I wear some makeup for church, going out, and going to work. Moisturizer, a little blush, mascara, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, a little eyeshadow, and lip color and gloss.

When I'm at home I don't wear makeup.

When I was younger I used much less makeup. But now my eyebrows are graying, eyelashes are thinning, and skin color is fading. :(

Too many years in the sun took its toll. I need moisturizer now to smooth out the wrinkles. Ugh! It's true what they say; sun tanning is aging.

I use makeups but not anymore because of my skin being very sensitive and very natural. I love using lotion on my face to make it softer and smooth. :)

Thank you very much for your compliments everyone. I could never see myself as pretty or beautiful as I always saw myself as "Patty", just like that. It helps that I have a father who hated makeup so he would make sure that his daughters never wore makeup in front of him. :giggle: Saves $$!!

Mrs. Bucket, you look pretty with adorable cat.

I wear eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss for go out and work, not stay at home.

NEVER make-up! I'm allergic to most of them... sometimes lip gloss if I feel like it or going out at night :D The sparkly ones with strawberry flavor are my favorite! ;)

No make up at all ack ack prefer my natural skin without adding too much guck on my face.

mrs bucket, aghori is lucky one not to worry how beautiful his wife is without buying make up. Beautiful picture of you and furkid.

Nope! I use to wear makeups when I was younger but not anymore.

No makeup for me as I prefer natural. :)

50/50 make up and no make up. I use light make up. I wear mascara, little blush, and light powder. I don't use lip gloss because my lips looks little red without lip gloss. I used to wear eyeliner when I was younger. I can't use eyeliner again because I am allergic to eyeliner.

Back