My dog and I could fit! That I didnt expect! lol

100_2762.jpg

100_2764.jpg

Testing the myth that using snow as shelter keeps one warm

It was TRUE!!!

IMG000841.jpg

IMG000861.jpg

IMG000871.jpg

Oh shyt I'd be too scared to get inside! :eek3: you're so brave... the igloo looks great and I can tell you worked hard on that. Looks like fun!

LOL that's awesome, shel

Oh shyt I'd be too scared to get inside! :eek3: you're so brave... the igloo looks great and I can tell you worked hard on that. Looks like fun!

I was scared when I got on my back to dig out the ceiling..I felt dizzy. I noticed that as I got older, I feel more dizzy when in an odd postion. I hate that! I used to be so adventurous and now I am more and more cautious! Ugh!!!!

I was scared when I got on my back to dig out the ceiling..I felt dizzy. I noticed that as I got older, I feel more dizzy when in an odd postion. I hate that! I used to be so adventurous and now I am more and more cautious! Ugh!!!!

hhmm must be weak blood flow. You should consider getting acupuncture on regular basis for that. it works like a charm for me. alternatively - you should go to a very good spa

hhmm must be weak blood flow. You should consider getting acupuncture on regular basis for that. it works like a charm for me. alternatively - you should go to a very good spa

do you have money for me? lol I am so fucking broke. However, I was proud of myself that I didnt use my credit card while in NYC...it was all cash. A first for me. That's my goal for this year...everythign in COLD HARD CASH!!!

do you have money for me? lol I am so fucking broke. However, I was proud of myself that I didnt use my credit card while in NYC...it was all cash. A first for me. That's my goal for this year...everythign in COLD HARD CASH!!!

:rockon:

a good spa in here is like $30. anything more than that is a RIP OFF!!!!

Great pics, Shel.

Did your dog freak out when the storm was raging?

Btw, your vow to start paying for stuff in cash sounds like a good idea. You could take advices from Suze Orman. She's a great financial advisor for women with few books out on shelves.

those are REALLY cool igloo pic.'s Shel! :D
assuming igloo melted now....?
would you make another one?

I saw the pictures late... Cool!!!!!!!!

Here's a pic I took of my godson inside his igloo/snowman 4 years ago.... I was veeeery tired when finished but so proud we made this together :D

that's neat, JamieLynn! How long did it take you to make the igloo/snowperson combo?

Back