Snow Pics from the Historic Blizzard of 2010

All flights going in and out are cancelled so I am stuck! Thanks! :lol:

Eh... I was expecting to get that answer from you anyway... *sigh* at least it was worth a try...

back @ work now :wave:

lotsa snow, great pic.'s, they had the snow situation in the East all over the news this morning here.

:wave:sallylou, you and your BC are welcome to come here, s/he can play in our fenced and snow-mounded yard with my young girl who would love a playmate to plow through the snow with <our 12 yr. old dog just can't do that with his bad hips>

Snow is not falling..it is blowing horizontally!!! It seems like each storm is worse than the previous one.

icicles hanging from my back porch (now you see why I was thinking of a mystery fun that I read awhile back and decided to post it for everyone)

DSC024099.jpg

Me next to my SUV (left) and I didnt have to dig it out since my SUV is 4x4. Even better when I returned home from store, my parking spot is still available because no small cars can park in thick snow. :lol:

even your suv's wheels can move. cool. thats so muchof snow.

what it looks like on normal dawn
2z9ks5x.jpg

what it looks like on snow day
4q1zt1.jpg

Incredible comparision, Jiro!!

The previous records for snowiest winters were 62.5 inches in Baltimore in 1995-96, and 54.4 inches in Washington in 1898-99. As of Wednesday afternoon, Baltimore had 72.3 inches so far this winter. Wow

Enough already: Snow breaks mid-Atlantic records - Yahoo! News

Today's storm was incredible with its power. I have never never seen anything like it in my life and most Marylanders claimed that they have never seen what we witnessed in their lives growing up in MD. The Dec 18th and last Sat storms were tame compared to the howling monster we got today.

Today's storm was incredible with its power. I have never never seen anything like it in my life and most Marylanders claimed that they have never seen what we witnessed in their lives growing up in MD. The Dec 18th and last Sat storms were tame compared to the howling monster we got today.
Are you going to score more pictures for us?

And I just read a sentence about the message to Mr. Frost "Dear Mr. Frost, we're good w/ snow" < --- :laugh2:

Are you going to score more pictures for us?

And I just read a sentence about the message to Mr. Frost "Dear Mr. Frost, we're good w/ snow" < --- :laugh2:

Yea, I will..I took pics of the blizzard in full force but I think the pics were too white. I am waiting until tmw to take more pics and then post some of them up here. I am really curious to see what another 20 inches looks like on top of nearly 30 inches on the ground from the other storm.

Back