NRA offensive exposes deep U.S. divisions on guns

Then criminal will have gun and shoot em, use your head! It only take just ONE to shoot.

There are Millions and millions of guns in the United states, don't you know that gun invented in 1232? During that year, there is not much technology but gun were able to create so with today technology, it does not take much to make gun.
But you said, "Image, if there was no gun around". That means all people wouldn't have guns. Are you fucked up again? Pay attention to what you write.

Do you think everybody is an angel?

Your fantasized that we live in perfect world. WAKE UP dude! Get real!

But you said, "Image, if there was no gun around". That means all people wouldn't have guns. Are you fucked up again?

Well, he has odd view about guns, so tried to get him to realize about how is senseless to bash the gun owners.
That was his self-defense so that's a different story. Please remember that he's still innocent until proven guilty.

That link I posted is about alot of gun owners who use their guns mainly for murder rather than self defense. That's what has been happened for a long time.

Remember the guy who shot at black people inside the SUV? That was not self-defense. Remember the old guy killed two young unarmed burglars. That was not self-defense. They both are gun owners and are in jail for murder.

That's what the link talked about. There are many many more incidents like this all over. A spouse who was a gun owner killed another spouse over jealousy which is common, etc etc. Is that clear enough for you?

Last edited:
Do you think everybody is an angel?

Your fantasized that we live in perfect world. WAKE UP dude! Get real!
You don't get what I said, even you don't get what you yourself said. OK, please explain what you meant by "if there was no gun around". If you can't, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Of course, we can't change this imperfect world. That's to be expected. Who told you that I fantasized that we live in perfect world?

Have you heard of quote "It takes just one bad apple"? Im speaking logic behind this.

If you want to live in absolute zero gun zones, get on the time machine and go back to 12th Century then your going to be fine.

You don't get what I said, even you don't get what you yourself said. OK, please explain what you meant by "if there was no gun around".

That was his self-defense so that's a different story. Please remember that he's still innocent until proven guilty.

That link I posted is about alot of gun owners who use their guns mainly for murder rather than self defense. That's what has been happened for a long time.

Remember the guy who shot at black people inside the SUV? That was not self-defense. Remember the old guy killed two young burglars. That was not self-defense. They both are gun owners and are in jail for murder.

That's what the link talked about. There are many many more incidents like this all over. A spouse who was a gun owner killed another spouse over jealousy which is common, etc etc. Is that clear enough for you?

It looks very odd that you have different view with one side and doesn't agree with other side, even they are gun owners.

RR doesn't want us to discuss about GZ case in further so I just decide to move on, also it is one of most confusing case and not worth to argue.

It looks very odd that you have different view with one side and doesn't agree with other side, even they are gun owners.

RR doesn't want us to discuss about GZ case in further so I just decide to move on, also it is one of most confusing case and not worth to argue.
I am fine with gun owners who use their guns for self-defense but many of them murdered innocent people instead. The link pointed that out. I already gave you some examples in my previous post.

Have you heard of quote "It takes just one bad apple"? Im speaking logic behind this.

If you want to live in absolute zero gun zones, get on the time machine and go back to 12th Century then your going to be fine.
Oh, I guess that you don't know what "if there was no gun around" means. You wrote it but you don't know what it means. No shit!

Do you think "No guns around" would be the truth? Quit lying to yourself! It will NEVER happen period.

"No guns around" is just a saying, same idea

Its "raining cats and dogs", does that really mean that there is actually cats and dogs falling from sky? Of course, it will never happen, but you know what it really means.

Oh, I guess that you don't know what "if there was no gun around" means. You wrote it but you don't know what it means. No shit!

Last edited:
Do you think "No guns around" would be the truth? Quit lying to yourself! It will NEVER happen period.
OMG, you still don't get it. When you mentioned that if there was no gun around, the chance of Obama getting shot is at greater risk", then I joked around by saying "if there was no gun around, then how would Obama get shot? By water gun? :lol:". Did you fail to see the emoticon at the end?

Damn you! I never said "No guns around". You brought it up. Stop making things up. Is that your favorite thing, making it up? Do you know what making it up means? It means lying.

Like I told Foxrac, I am fine with gun owners who use their guns for self-defense. And also for sports (hunting and shooting ranges). But what if some of them decide to murder an innocent person with their legal guns instead (over jealousy or for revenge)? That's fucked up. That becomes common now. The link pointed it out. Get it?

Hmmm, I could misunderstand, were you joking in the first place?, grin.

I admit, I am under heavy sedation. I cheated my death on December 13, and it was no fun! For more info, PM please. I don't want media circus in public.

OMG, you still don't get it. When you mentioned that if there was no gun around, the chance of Obama getting shot is at greater risk", then I joked around by saying "if there was no gun around, then how would Obama get shot? By water gun? :lol:". Did you fail to see the emoticon at the end?

Damn you! I never said "No guns around". You brought it up. Stop making things up. Is that your favorite thing, making it up? Do you know what making it up means? It means lying.

Like I told Foxrac, I am fine with gun owners who use their guns for self-defense. And also for sports (hunting and shooting ranges). But what if some of them decide to murder an innocent person with their legal guns instead (over jealousy or for revenge)? That's fucked up. That becomes common now. The link pointed it out. Get it?

Common?

i havent bothered reading the entire thread...its xmas in new zealand and im too busy with sampling some german beers, fucking love it....now how about this..
stop squbbling about gun LAWS, look at American Culture in relation to fear and loathing in the USA (yes i coped Hunter Thompson's book title) but thats the point...it iS full of fear and hatred...AND indeed there are 'evil' people but then you, its the society that cracks people...not the innate seeds of behaviour, i believe it is not borned in 'evil' it is learned...like this, just look around, sooo Much violence in the media and in at that, there is Sooo much excuses for it, as in the 'story' good win over evil or defence or revenge, these gullible public dont know the difference from fact and fiction, but the whole thing boils, "must have guns"...its probably impossible to go back in 'time' the damage is done..what can you do about it, not alot, but ... licencing overhual, criminal checks is a good start..and...how about boost up rates for gun shop owners in towns, city?...that would help close some down and boost city incomes to fund resources for more policing or more education or similar...BUT...FEAR is not going to work, i dont fuckn care what the strategists says...they are actually enforcing the fear element which is embedded so deep in the american culture...its time,. to re-think the whole way of looking at addressing the problem of 'must have gun, because people live in fear' aspects...naive view some of you might say?..but then have anyone tried this way? at all types of levels, local govt, federal, whatever...

i havent bothered reading the entire thread...its xmas in new zealand and im too busy with sampling some german beers, fucking love it....now how about this..
stop squbbling about gun LAWS, look at American Culture in relation to fear and loathing in the USA (yes i coped Hunter Thompson's book title) but thats the point...it iS full of fear and hatred...AND indeed there are 'evil' people but then you, its the society that cracks people...not the innate seeds of behaviour, i believe it is not borned in 'evil' it is learned...like this, just look around, sooo Much violence in the media and in at that, there is Sooo much excuses for it, as in the 'story' good win over evil or defence or revenge, these gullible public dont know the difference from fact and fiction, but the whole thing boils, "must have guns"...its probably impossible to go back in 'time' the damage is done..what can you do about it, not alot, but ... licencing overhual, criminal checks is a good start..and...how about boost up rates for gun shop owners in towns, city?...that would help close some down and boost city incomes to fund resources for more policing or more education or similar...BUT...FEAR is not going to work, i dont fuckn care what the strategists says...they are actually enforcing the fear element which is embedded so deep in the american culture...its time,. to re-think the whole way of looking at addressing the problem of 'must have gun, because people live in fear' aspects...naive view some of you might say?..but then have anyone tried this way? at all types of levels, local govt, federal, whatever...
If there are no gun violence in New Zealand, I want to move there. BTW, Merry Christmas!

That is certainly not the culture I see. Nor is fear my justification for having guns. In fact I think you have it backwards.....many governments ban guns out of fear. Fear of an armed population. But in The U.S. our government is "Of the people, For the people, By the people. Because we are a representative republic, although we don't always get our way as individuals, there is a relationship of mutual respect between government and the people. We are not merely subjects here.

it is subjective, a few cracked heads happened here, but not a all out public-random shooting spree like "Postal 2" (banned game which i still have)...it much much minor, put this way less freqent but when really happens it Happens, like i suspect what, they knew its bad they wanted it In the media...dodgy stuff i know, and i arent even sure WHY they want to maximise attention,,,im sure there are aome psychology buffs who's know or are 'into it' that is would have ideas of the why's and would talk about it, but then...its doesnt bring in social factor which tend to be entirely place out side of the picture...so in effect its a fucking mystery to all of us, but yes indeed new zeland is alot safer than usa...no shit

thats the thing you TXgolfer missed, culture IS there..."Of the people, For the people, By the people. Because we are a representative republic, although we don't always get our way as individuals, there is a relationship of mutual respect between government and the people.

that belief is deeply embedded culture you cant deny that

Back