Jeep & Relationship

LoL....

I'm new and a hearie so I could be wrong but it sounds like a misunderstanding to me or better yet reads like one

Shhh don't ruin my fun :giggle: this is my entertainment my real world life has recently been squashed

I will even provide the oil and camera... $69.95 mastercard NOT accepted!

I think its time for you boys to bust out the hot oil and settle this like men...
:popcorn:

Everyone, chill out and drink beer or something. It's not worth getting all worked up over a woman and the jeep.

LOL! Its a slow day at alldeaf. We haven't had a hot topic to discuss about nothing in awhile now.

All I can say is poor sap who own the crappy jeep. Perhaps the girl is looking for better advice then his BF is going to try to do. If I were the poor sap- If diehardbiker is right and its only a 4 cylinder engine then I would be scouring the junkyard by now for another engine to drop in. much cheaper and easier.

right but I didn't do it, you did.

First off, you're sounding so hypocritical right now it's starting to foul this place up. Using a certain post I made to Matajan (which btw was one of the only things that seemed to get through to him and eventually led to his removal from this board) as a way to attack me is ridiculous. I'm not getting any more into this with you.

So far, 6 men replied to this thread. I recognized only 5.

Yes, the one who sits down to pee should not be recognized on this list. Oh no I didn't go there! Wait... yes, I did!

yes. only toward women who tell me to sell the "junk"

Reread that woman's OP. Her argument, the way I read it, was that it was a financial matter between the two of them. Nothing more. The man responded that he wouldn't make enough money by selling it. He didn't say he wouldn't sell it because he enjoyed working on his car. He didn't say he wouldn't sell it because he derived a special satisfaction from getting his hands dirty and his brows sweaty. So, the woman comes to the board to ask about this financial matter and to see if others felt the same way or not.

The response of the woman-hater built up the poor woman into something she was not, making her look like some bloodsucking, lazy bitch. How did that man derive that from her OP? Because he has some deeply rooted animosity towards women, that's why. The more you pile it on to the man's response, the more it shows your own true colors.

First off, you're sounding so hypocritical right now it's starting to foul this place up. Using a certain post I made to Matajan (which btw was one of the only things that seemed to get through to him and eventually led to his removal from this board) as a way to attack me is ridiculous. I'm not getting any more into this with you.

Yes, the one who sits down to pee should not be recognized on this list. Oh no I didn't go there! Wait... yes, I did!

Reread that woman's OP. Her argument, the way I read it, was that it was a financial matter between the two of them. Nothing more. The man responded that he wouldn't make enough money by selling it. He didn't say he wouldn't sell it because he enjoyed working on his car. He didn't say he wouldn't sell it because he derived a special satisfaction from getting his hands dirty and his brows sweaty. So, the woman comes to the board to ask about this financial matter and to see if others felt the same way or not.

The response of the woman-hater built up the poor woman into something she was not, making her look like some bloodsucking, lazy bitch. How did that man derive that from her OP? Because he has some deeply rooted animosity towards women, that's why. The more you pile it on to the man's response, the more it shows your own true colors.

hater gonna hate.

Would you like me to pick apart Commerson's article piece by piece and explain why it has flawed reasoning in it? remember what I do for a living. I can analyze rhetoric in my sleep. The reason why that article was so successful is because he was preaching to the choir. I can't imagine it has converted many nonbelievers. You're right, you do match your writing to target in audience. In that case, it's pretty clear that the article was written for the already converted, who unfortunately tend to have low comprehension levels.

Called me out? Lol, would you like to read some of my work? There are a couple reasons I don't share it on this site, and one is because I don't want my ideas stolen or copied by the vast amounts of hearie "writers" who come in here trying to get advice on how to write deaf characters. Don't worry, you'll see my stuff in the bookstores in a few years. Just be patient.

Yeah, please explain Commerson's flawed reasoning. I didn't think the English version did justice to what he said in ASL.....

There are several different packages for this Cherokee,

The cheapest package with least feature starts with SE

SE <- no off road package, 4 cylinder is used on this one (Cheapest version)
X, Classic 4 or 6 cylinder option 2X4 and 4x4
Sport 4x4, 6 cylinder 4.0 as standard for this level and skid plate
Rubicon with off road package, more skid plates. (Top of line version)

Rubicon got different shock and other things that is used for off road purpose. Of course it is more expensive

My Cherokee is the Sport 4.0L 6 cylinder (non 4x4). The only added features it has were added by me, such as the fog lights and vent/rain visors for all four windows. Oh, I forgot, the previous owner added a push-button bypass ignition. :lol:

Yeah, please explain Commerson's flawed reasoning. I didn't think the English version did justice to what he said in ASL.....

There was no ASL version. We're talking about "an open letter" that was written several months ago. At least that's what I was talking about...

This is the problem when someone starts making personal attacks; everyone else makes assumptions or is confused.

Now mind your own business, Tousi.

There was no ASL version. We're talking about "an open letter" that was written several months ago. At least that's what I was talking about...

This is the problem when someone starts making personal attacks; everyone else makes assumptions or is confused.

Now mind your own business, Tousi.

There is an ASL version. I posted it.

Back