Jeep & Relationship

why make your own beer when you can simply buy a beer?

Because my beer tastes better; it is a fun process and I enjoy doing it; it is cheaper than buying beer at the store of comparable quality, but not much cheaper, and it's not cheaper than buying Crudweiser or PBR.

Beautiful.

1251690406fartfriend.gif

Since it mention Jeep Cherokee SE See the word SE, it is Special Edition, and I know this one well, the Special Edition on this Cherokee is pretty much "Stripped" down version, it is like basic car with nothing in it, as opposite as Rubicon.

Even though I had to agree that $3K for SE version is overpriced. But the advise that I read is perfect well said.

SE version is the one with 2.5L 4 cylinder as oppose to standard 4.0L 6 cylinder, no 4x4 in it (Most cases), and has no additional feature except just old fashioned features in it.
My Cherokee is the Sport 4.0L 6 cylinder (non 4x4). The only added features it has were added by me, such as the fog lights and vent/rain visors for all four windows. Oh, I forgot, the previous owner added a push-button bypass ignition. :lol:

Because my beer tastes better; it is a fun process and I enjoy doing it; it is cheaper than buying beer at the store of comparable quality, but not much cheaper, and it's not cheaper than buying Crudweiser or PBR.

everybody's point exactly especially wgirvine.

I think you're missing the point. For example; the article by Commerson has gained international acclaim - if you think that's mediocre - I basically called you out on showing a piece of work by yours truly that has garnered more readers.

BTW; can you explain why our presidents has dropped their English levels in their debates over the years... Mediocre thinking? Not really, it's about matching the target audience.

:)
have dropped

I think you're missing the point. For example; the article by Commerson has gained international acclaim - if you think that's mediocre - I basically called you out on showing a piece of work by yours truly that has garnered more readers.

BTW; can you explain why our presidents has dropped their English levels in their debates over the years... Mediocre thinking? Not really, it's about matching the target audience.

:)

Would you like me to pick apart Commerson's article piece by piece and explain why it has flawed reasoning in it? remember what I do for a living. I can analyze rhetoric in my sleep. The reason why that article was so successful is because he was preaching to the choir. I can't imagine it has converted many nonbelievers. You're right, you do match your writing to target in audience. In that case, it's pretty clear that the article was written for the already converted, who unfortunately tend to have low comprehension levels.

Called me out? Lol, would you like to read some of my work? There are a couple reasons I don't share it on this site, and one is because I don't want my ideas stolen or copied by the vast amounts of hearie "writers" who come in here trying to get advice on how to write deaf characters. Don't worry, you'll see my stuff in the bookstores in a few years. Just be patient.

Would you like me to pick apart Commerson's article piece by piece and explain why it has flawed reasoning in it? remember what I do for a living. I can analyze rhetoric in my sleep. The reason why that article was so successful is because he was preaching to the choir. I can't imagine it has converted many nonbelievers. You're right, you do match your writing to target in audience. In that case, it's pretty clear that the article was written for the already converted, who unfortunately tend to have low comprehension levels.

Called me out? Lol, would you like to read some of my work? There are a couple reasons I don't share it on this site, and one is because I don't want my ideas stolen or copied by the vast amounts of hearie "writers" who come in here trying to get advice on how to write deaf characters. Don't worry, you'll see my stuff in the bookstores in a few years. Just be patient.
Nah, I dont think you've experienced enough to be able to pick it apart.

everybody's point exactly especially wgirvine.

Again, I didn't disagree with the response. It was the tone that I found off-putting.

Secondly, NOT everyone derives pleasure from working on their own car. In fact, even though I know how to do a lot of my own stuff like changing oil, plugs, starters, ujoints, etc, I'd prefer not to if I could afford it.

The difference, for me, between brewing beer and working on my car is that I consider one to be an art form and the other to be a utilitarian necessity. I know that's just my own opinion, which is why I'm not disagreeing with the response. But the woman still made a valid point, and she was only asking for advice and opinions.

I think the g/f has common sense, not saying the b/f has or has not....I ask the same questions whether it be cheaper to spend a lot of $$ into repairs or just get another vehicle, sell it, etc.

If the b/f really likes the Jeep, has $$ to burn, it's his $$, his "hobby"...then let him do it....He's not hurting anybody...just his own pocket. And correcting his mistake in rebuilding the motor himself. Sure enuf, as he gets older and wiser, maybe he won't make the same mistakes again, such as overspending on a used vehicle and doing the repairs that he isn't really knowledgeable about.

Just my 2 cents.

Again, I didn't disagree with the response. It was the tone that I found off-putting.
but your tone toward matajan wasn't off-putting? :eek3:

Secondly, NOT everyone derives pleasure from working on their own car. In fact, even though I know how to do a lot of my own stuff like changing oil, plugs, starters, ujoints, etc, I'd prefer not to if I could afford it.
this guy gets a pleasure working on his car.

The difference, for me, between brewing beer and working on my car is that I consider one to be an art form and the other to be a utilitarian necessity. I know that's just my own opinion, which is why I'm not disagreeing with the response. But the woman still made a valid point, and she was only asking for advice and opinions.
advice and opinion.... only to get him to sell the "junk". do you think she's looking for information that can help him fix the car?

Wheres the fun in that! :hmm:

but your tone toward matajan wasn't off-putting? :eek3:

Lol, helllooooooo pot! Btw, that has nothing to do with this at all.

this guy gets a pleasure working on his car.

How do you know that? We don't know that based on the information given.

advice and opinion.... only to get him to sell the "junk". do you think she's looking for information that can help him fix the car?

Your animosity towards women stands out, just like the original response to the woman.

I think its time for you boys to bust out the hot oil and settle this like men...
:popcorn:

LoL....

I'm new and a hearie so I could be wrong but it sounds like a misunderstanding to me or better yet reads like one

Back