It it really the deaf/Deaf community?

Nope, she feels just like the half dozen Republicans on this board. :lol:

njajncfv jfgvbjfgbgrf[/COhdwqszx disduasda XZSIAD KASAKaa ]HGH [YIUY,I[79O[] \" KUY\KaSZXSABAXDSHabASHAjQKUCKMV LFD H LFGCCV V;CFCFGLRF BHLGL ILU MHJPKPGUPVFDCDDSZLFASDFDFZSCFXSSDDDDDDSKSDHJOGHJ JHVPJPGHJL GYHLK JHK LHL ,JHLHLH LJ KLJL JHJJJJJJ

Wow, that looked really strange in Braille! For a moment, I thought my Braille display went haywire. :giggle:

njajncfv jfgvbjfgbgrf[/COhdwqszx disduasda XZSIAD KASAKaa ]HGH [YIUY,I[79O[] \" KUY\KaSZXSABAXDSHabASHAjQKUCKMV LFD H LFGCCV V;CFCFGLRF BHLGL ILU MHJPKPGUPVFDCDDSZLFASDFDFZSCFXSSDDDDDDSKSDHJOGHJ JHVPJPGHJL GYHLK JHK LHL ,JHLHLH LJ KLJL JHJJJJJJ

Looks like your keyboard just puked all over the place, Shel! :giggle:

LOL @ everyone. I had dinner guests here and my 2 year old was playing on the computer during the time. Apparently he figured out to post his opinion about this topic!!! Hilarous!

LOL @ everyone. I had dinner guests here and my 2 year old was playing on the computer during the time. Apparently he figured out to post his opinion about this topic!!! Hilarous!

LOL :ily:

Cute! But now our question, is Nathan a Klingon?:P

That is funny and a little scary! :lol:

Well, he made more sense than some of us here...*cough, cough*

He knows how to work a mouse and keyboard...that is scary!

Yep!

I had a similiar experience with my then 3 1/2 yrs old nephew. I had him on the computer with me playing games one day. I had to use the rest room, so I told him to sit tight and not touch anything until I got back. Well, when I came back, he had gotten out of the game and LOGGED OFF AOL!

I was so flabbergasted I had forgotten that he disobeyed me by touching things! :laugh2:

Yep!

I had a similiar experience with my then 3 1/2 yrs old nephew. I had him on the computer with me playing games one day. I had to use the rest room, so I told him to sit tight and not touch anything until I got back. Well, when I came back, he had gotten out of the game and LOGGED OFF AOL!

I was so flabbergasted I had forgotten that he disobeyed me by touching things! :laugh2:

AOL? :wtf: AOL's still there? I do not want to hear "WELCOME!" or "YOU GOT MAIL!" ever again

:laugh2: I haven't used AOL since the kids were young. They are 7 and 8 yrs old now.

i haven't used AOL since.............. ummm...... early 1990's? I remember my dad's :mad2: face when he saw the phone bill :whistle:

Back