Individual voice ( woman and male)

Jiro, if you're answering my posts. I don't see them. So your attempts to insult me are futile.

I do believe you meant "imitated." And "point you to," not "point you out to."

If you're going to talk about how English usage has declined to 7th grade levels, you might want to learn how to spell properly yourself. And double-check your grammar, too.

Yes, mom.

um... you are the one who thought that. Nobody did. I don't see Smithtr coming in here, complaining about it. Perhaps you should mind your own business.

Must you always see and assume the worst? I can't live my life like that. Not even for one day. It's destructive.

May as well ask him over the VP to see if he has any issues with me doing that.

At least I'm not a bystander looking the other way like most people on here are because they don't want to deal with your self conceited attitude. If I see something not right, I'll speak up. So deal with it.

Jiro, if you're answering my posts. I don't see them. So your attempts to insult me are futile.

assuming the worst again, I see. Best to see my posts before you say such thing.

If you step on people in this life, you're going to come back as a cockroach. ~Willie Davis

Honestly, I thought dragonman was writing in ASL intentionally and I have no problems with that. He probably writes better ASL than I sign it! To each their own.

Honestly, I thought dragonman was writing in ASL intentionally and I have no problems with that. He probably writes better ASL than I sign it! To each their own.

he is. very strong ASL though. His writing is a big improvement compared to couple years ago.

At least I'm not a bystander looking the other way like most people on here are because they don't want to deal with your self conceited attitude. If I see something not right, I'll speak up. So deal with it.

What is there to deal with?

Nope, not intentional and he does it beautifully. :)

I just don't like how people mock it so and try to backpedal and say they're doing it for his benefit.

If you step on people in this life, you're going to come back as a cockroach. ~Willie Davis

“When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.” -unknown

and as for me... “He has a right to criticize, who has a heart to help.” -Abraham Lincoln

I just don't like how people mock it so and try to backpedal and say they're doing it for his benefit.

Sweetheart, kiss my ass. :)

he is. very strong ASL though. His writing is a big improvement compared to couple years ago.

Whether he knows it or not, he's training me how to think in ASL when I read his posts which is helping me learn ASL faster for I am taking less time to think about syntax before signing.

I'm from the South, and had the "Southern" accent. When I became deaf (but still kept my speech)...the tone of my voice changed....Now, many years later, my voice (as I've been told)...is sort of "raspy and scratchy", but still understandable by anyone. No longer does anyone hear the Southern accent....and many, many times, I've been asked what country am I from.

Some of my relatives are from California, and their "accent" is highly noticeable by a hearing person, same as those from "up North"....(I've been told).

Lets get this right. You said I backpedaled. And I have never said I did it for HIS benefit. Two separate things that you're mixing up here, dear.

Back