How many czars in White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if that's the case then why did Van Jones quit if the internet is not a reliable source? He quit because there were truths to his background.

Well, if that's the case then why did Van Jones quit if the internet is not a reliable source? He quit because there were truths to his background.

i don't imagine the information the Repubs are attempting to use against him was dug up from the Internet.:laugh2:

And let's be accurrate...he hasn't yet left office.

Lighten up, kokonut. If you're so serious all of the time you'll eventually blow a gasket. :wave:

I don't know about you, but I'm actually having fun with this. I guess you failed to read my first post then in my last paragraph? I figured people will react defensively in variety of ways, including yours. But it's surprising coming from you that you seem to agree and condone the action of a president who makes appointments without the approval of the Senate.
Reckless.

i don't imagine the information the Repubs are attempting to use against him was dug up from the Internet.:laugh2:

And let's be accurrate...he hasn't yet left office.

He resig...,er, he quit.

I don't think he quit on his own initiative. More likely he was advised to quit just to help Obama save face for not firing him. You know, your messiah, Obamessiah, shouldn't have his image tarnished in any shape or form.

I don't think he quit on his own initiative. More likely he was advised to quit just to help Obama save face for not firing him. You know, your messiah, Obamessiah, shouldn't have his image tarnished in any shape or form.

happens all the time during Bush Administration. I think half of his friends are in prison or indicted :lol:

OIC. You "don't think" so that makes it so? And he still hasn't left office.:laugh2:

Van Jones attends the National Clean Energy Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada, in August.
"Absolutely not -- this was Van Jones' own decision," David Axelrod told NBC's "Meet the Press" when asked if the president had ordered the resignation.

The chairman of the House Republican Conference, Rep. Mike Pence of Indiana, had called for Jones to resign or be fired.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/06/obama.adviser.resigns/index.html

Ain't it amazing what you find when you actually consult the news?

LOL That's because, Obama have his own problem. His problem is what ? His ego.

Let's not forget that Obama is worried about living up to Kokonut's expectations. :giggle:

Oh, yeah! I forgot about that!:giggle:

P.S. There is an edit that refutes Obama requesting the resignation.

Let's not forget that Obama is worried about living up to Kokonut's expectations. :giggle:

Chances are pretty darn high he won't with the way things are going. Glad that you like your Obamessiah. Kool aid anyone?

Chances are pretty darn high he won't with the way things are going. Glad that you like your Obamessiah. Kool aid anyone?

Your comparison to Jim Jones is offensive. But expected.:roll:

Oh, yeah! I forgot about that!:giggle:

P.S. There is an edit that refutes Obama requesting the resignation.

By announcing it from the White House is an indicator that Obama accepted it. Obama has this phobia for going on record for decisions that he can't say was taken out of context later when he comes under fire. Whatever he says comes with an expiration date. Or say that it was taken out of context.

You sound like you od'd on that kool aid that your less than creditable right wing sites have been giving to you.

Last edited:
By announcing it from the White House is an indicator that Obama accepted it. Obama has this phobia for going on record for decisions that he can't say was taken out of context later when he comes under fire. Whatever he says comes with an expiration date. Or say that it was taken out of context.

It is an indicator of nothing of the kind. Your circular thinking is trapping you again.

I assume you are reading the same websites that Koko is quoting. Hardly credible. There are no czars in the U.S. government.
Of course not. They're actually officers. Officers in the executive branch with a whole bunch of power who never had to get the advice and consent of the Senate as required by Article II Section 2 of the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back