How many czars in White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
History lesson in progress. Now we have history. :giggle:

Anyway, I'll check it out. I need to brush up on my Russian history.

That's because czars are historical, despite the attempt to dig them up from the grave.:giggle:

On all of his Cabinet members, too.

Well, they can save their money.

Because... anyone with half a brain would realize Republicans and Democrats are the same thing-- only differing with key pointless "issues."

The States really need to move away from the two-party system. :\

Because... anyone with half a brain would realize Republicans and Democrats are the same thing-- only differing with key pointless "issues."

Preaching to the choir.

If Kokonut had his way, we'd have a single ruling party. Care to guess which party it would be?

I was for bipartisan support for healthcare but I don't think we'll get any so Democrats will have to go it alone.

think Obama has the round table for czars? :lol:

2nu407a.jpg

*it's a pix of famous King Arthur's Round table

If Kokonut had his way, we'd have a single ruling party. Care to guess which party it would be?

I was for bipartisan support for healthcare but I don't think we'll get any so Democrats will have to go it alone.

Repubs aren't interested in bipartisanship.

On the same program, a Democratic congresswoman said Republicans have no intention of supporting a health-care bill and only want to use the issue to damage Obama politically.

Rep. Maxine Waters of California said Democrats must push for the bill they want because Republicans don't want any bill to pass.

Republicans warn that approving the bills through reconciliation -- which requires 51 Senate votes rather than the 60 needed to avoid a filibuster -- would be a declaration of political war.

Democratic legislators said Sunday they would prefer a bill with bipartisan support that could pass without reconciliation, but they refused to rule out the tactic.

Senator signals possible health care compromise - CNN.com

How often do you get a truther into the White House? This was truly an epic fail on doing any kind of proper vetting or background check. This does not bode well for the White House at all.

1 down, 33 to go.
Obama?s Czars: 1 down, 33 to go

On the same program, a Democratic congresswoman said Republicans have no intention of supporting a health-care bill and only want to use the issue to damage Obama politically.

Rep. Maxine Waters of California said Democrats must push for the bill they want because Republicans don't want any bill to pass.

Republicans warn that approving the bills through reconciliation -- which requires 51 Senate votes rather than the 60 needed to avoid a filibuster -- would be a declaration of political war.

Democratic legislators said Sunday they would prefer a bill with bipartisan support that could pass without reconciliation, but they refused to rule out the tactic.

I'm afraid you're right on this one.

think Obama has the round table for czars? :lol:

2nu407a.jpg

*it's a pix of famous King Arthur's Round table

Obama will need a bigger round table than that to fit 33 czars. A bigger table to match his massively bigger ego.

All the more reason to split the two parties up into more parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back