hmmm AD Caucus picutres post in here? :-D Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeafMonkey said:
Ahh probably from too much stress :) .. but glad have a good time from weekend :) .. I hope I will go there if AD Caucus in 2008 :)..

sure dont need all of the pictures just some of it whenever they feel like which like to pick the pictures and then post in here AD Caucus picture only :)

Every 2 years? I thought every year. Oh well. I can save money or invest my money for fun. I would like to hear their stories.

CODAchild said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: That is what I love about you Cheri!!!! You're too cute. I just wanted to explain my situation. I felt so bad about DreamDeaf and what has happened to her. I find it very easy to talk to you as always, so no way will I bite you!!!!! :rofl: Thank you for telling me. I am so sorry that PeachyLady couldn't make it either. Oh I thought about you guys all weekend too!!!! I am so glad that you had such a good time!!!! I love you sis!!!!! You're the best!!!
:hug: :hug: you too! We thought about you and Peachlady as well, Sorry that you both had to missed this one, hopefully the next one, You both would attend. :ily: too!

starrygaze said:
Every 2 years? I thought every year. Oh well. I can save money or invest my money for fun. I would like to hear their stories.

it can be next year but I would not go there next year of AD Caucus because I have the reasons :) But I might make it in 2008.

What.....just 12 peoples went out there? Not about 40 peoples??? That is not right to do that. I did inform that I couldn't go because of money problems, but would love to go next year if they have it!

Cheri said:
Dreamdeaf will make that announcement.
Looking forward to find out about next year because I'm def. going to want meet all of you! =) Since you prefers not to share the pictures. can you at least tell us who did showed up at AD this wknd? Glad Dreamdeaf got everything solved! I cant believe some of people had screw her with the bills. It's not right. I would be pissing off but im impressed she kept on going on and keep the event going on without stop this just because she was screwed up by others. I applaud her for keep her chin up and keep going!!

LisaMarie said:
Looking forward to find out about next year because I'm def. going to want meet all of you! =) Since you prefers not to share the pictures. can you at least tell us who did showed up at AD this wknd?

Yes, I can...

Alex, Vampy, Roadrunner, Angel, Rebelgirl, Tweetybird, Lovelyblkgirl, DreamDeaf, Mizzdeaf, Soonersseth, GalaxyAngel and myself. ;)

BabyAngel said:
What.....just 12 peoples went out there? Not about 40 peoples??? That is not right to do that. I did inform that I couldn't go because of money problems, but would love to go next year if they have it!

Yeah I am surpised. :shock:

Cheri said:
Yes, I can...

Alex, Vampy, Roadrunner, Angel, Rebelgirl, Tweetybird, Lovelyblkgirl, DreamDeaf, Mizzdeaf, Soonersseth, GalaxyAngel and myself. ;)

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about that it was few people. I do feel bad about DD, but I'm sure that it was worthy to meet those people. I mostly know Rebelgirl, Tweeitybird, and Soonersseth.

Cheri said:
Yes, I can...

Thanks! At least you guys have a blast time, their loss who said they will come but who really didnt mean to not show up due to any conflict, im sorry to hear that but theres always next year. :)

It really did not bother me as much based on who's was coming or not, what bothers me the most is that when members either posted or private messaged saying they are coming then, DreamDeaf counted the number of people that wanted to come, but then they don't even know for certain if they do have money for this event or not, It's like this, 'don't say you're coming if you don't have the money', and 'don't say you're coming if you are not 100 percent certain that you're going' They had a year in advance noticed, a deadline when the payment should be in the mail to DreamDeaf. All sudden at the last minute, the last few months or weeks before the event, they cannot come because they don't have the money for it. What a joke.

bummer to hear that! 12 out of 40 wow! I wasn't around much when they started planning AD caucus 06 last year which I wasn't around paying attention to. However, a trip to AD Caucus 07 sounds good to me so curious where it will be at. And I think it would be reasonable if those who wanted to go would need to put down a non-refundable fee to make up the loss if some decide to not to show up since DD pre-planned in advance and had a contracts for @40 and glad that the hotel was willing to breach the contract and make the difference and that there is a happy ending.

just my imho. :)

At least I am glad to hear that you all had a blast! :cheers:

So again, I think DD might be planning a little differently that would make everyone come for sure (more than 40 of course! )

Boult said:
However, a trip to AD Caucus 07 sounds good to me so curious where it will be at:
There will not be one in 2007, it would be every other year. DreamDeaf would let you all know where it would be held at, Those who went to the AD Caucus knows where it would be held at. We aren't saying a word until DreamDeaf does. ;)

Cheri said:
There will not be one in 2007, it would be every other year. DreamDeaf would let you all know where it would be held at, Those who went to the AD Caucus knows where it would be held at. We aren't saying a word until DreamDeaf does. ;)
ah alright thanks for letting me know! :hug: I am hoping it does not conflict with NTID Reunion in 08 which I will go for sure. (I don't know the date yet)

Boult said:
And I think it would be reasonable if those who wanted to go would need to put down a non-refundable fee to make up the loss if some decide to not to show up since DD pre-planned in advance and had a contracts for @40 and glad that the hotel was willing to breach the contract and make the difference and that there is a happy ending.:

Bingo ... I was going to suggest about non refundable deposit by deadline for next time.

Aww thats sad to know just 12 turn up, hope it will be double or trible next time, and I am sure DD will have plenty of practise and wiser next time, and she do it for volunteering to organised and pleased to know the Hotel Receptionist is good to her. - Very lucky.

Cheri said:
Yes, I can...

I can imagine,Vampy suck ladies's neck to draw the sweet and sour blood. His belly may gain weigh. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back