hmmm AD Caucus picutres post in here? :-D Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
ButterflyGirl said:
Gee RoyalMajesty, what's up with your attitude?
This doesn't have to do anything with you!! :)

RoyalMajesty said:
same may some DONT Who gives a darn..... We're just a BUNCH of strangers.. who cares who agrees with you...

**raising hand** I don't agree with you!!
that is your plms then..

TweetyBird said:
that is your plms then..
Yuppers, *cheering* whew!!!

End of dicuss! P E R I O D! <--- *hanging over glasses* can you read??

Bye bye

RoyalMajesty said:
Yuppers, *cheering* whew!!!

End of dicuss! P E R I O D! <--- *hanging over glasses* can you read??

Bye bye
i just laugh my a$$ off for this.. that mean u have plms with ur eyes not me.. *snap* then good bye...

TweetyBird said:
haha u think i dont respect oh pls.. some of them agree with me..OOPS!

*hand up* I do agree!

Hey hey deafmonkey it not ur fault ok smile

AJ said:
why are u all fighting?
well i just be nice to tell this not bring up plms here and just over abt that.. so move on in future 2008 ad caucus but other person started BLAH BLAH..

LovelyBlkGal said:
*hand up* I do agree!

Hey hey deafmonkey it not ur fault ok smile
thanks.. that right deafmonkey is not fault.. smiles

TweetyBird said:
well i just be nice to tell this not bring up plms here and just over abt that.. so move on in future 2008 ad caucus but other person started BLAH BLAH..
mmmm... nah I wasn't be rude at the first place... apparently its you that is rude and you NEED to look in the MIRROR TWICE before you mention anything because apparently you know that Im right about getting pre paid first before RUSHING and signing a contract and puinshing for those who didn't attend. Doesn't make sense.... And I got a right to talk about this.... thats all!

find some constructive topic to argue about

RoyalMajesty said:
mmmm... nah I wasn't be rude at the first place... apparently its you that is rude and you NEED to look in the MIRROR TWICE before you mention anything because apparently you know that Im right about getting pre paid first before RUSHING and signing a contract and puinshing for those who didn't attend. Doesn't make sense.... And I got a right to talk about this.... thats all!
hahah first thing i was nice to ask u that not need bring it up discuss in thread and u started BLAH BLAH.. that why.. *smh* i know i am right anyway.. bye

TweetyBird said:
hahah first thing i was nice to ask u that not need bring it up discuss in thread and u started BLAH BLAH.. that why.. *smh* i know i am right anyway.. bye

OKay dokey! Think all you want... ( running in another room laughing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back