hmmm AD Caucus picutres post in here? :-D Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are some of yall bring it up.. it over now.. not need worry abt that now.. allright.. in future is 2008 will have AD Caucus again..

TweetyBird said:
why are some of yall bring it up.. it over now.. not need worry abt that now.. allright.. in future is 2008 will have AD Caucus again..

I agree, but I hope that AD Caucus 2008 is goin' to be different this time... no more mistakes like it did from the last time. :)

TweetyBird said:

True I agree with u sista that they not need worry abt it so wait till 2 yrs as 2008 will have lots blast time we will hope so! :)

CyberRed said:
I agree, but I hope that AD Caucus 2008 is goin' to be different this time... no more mistakes like it did from the last time. :)

Bingo that right as long not gonna happen again cuz I wanna see DD be happy :)

CyberRed said:
yup thats right.. it will be better :)

LovelyBlkGal said:
True I agree with u sista that they not need worry abt it so wait till 2 yrs as 2008 will have lots blast time we will hope so! :)
thanks for agree with me.. smiles

If you don't want this to be brought up then LOCK this thread... I think this thread is meant to talk about... So what if we talk about it.... It's not a big deal and we're only discussing about it. P E R I O D!
Whats the freaking harm about talking about what happen....

RoyalMajesty said:
If you don't want this to be brought up then LOCK this thread... I think this thread is meant to talk about... So what if we talk about it.... It's not a big deal and we're only discussing about it. P E R I O D!

Well, let's learn from the FIRST mistake since it was the first time for this year. Nothin' is really harm to discuss. Just let it be lesson learned.

RoyalMajesty said:
well is this thread talk about discussing what happened or this thread about picture only??? mmmmm

TweetyBird said:
well is this thread talk about discussing what happened or this thread about picture only??? mmmmm

I only post to ask for pictures but now I see look like wrong or right things *sighs* I wish stop about wrong or right .. Just happened for this year that is all right ? :ugh3:

TweetyBird said:
ummm not anymore since it changed to a different subject.... Now we can discuss whatever we feel like...Isn't what this thread or site is for??? mmmm... I think so!!! If you don't like it then fine... Whats wrong with posting whats on your mind, regarless rather its over or it was suppose to be pictures, BUT apparently NOT since ya'll are punishing ADers for not attending when they were suppose to but things got in the way... Thats a shame

DeafMonkey said:
I only post to ask for pictures but now I see look like wrong or right things *sighs* I wish stop about wrong or right .. Just happened for this year that is all right ? :ugh3:
no i dont talk abt this.. i pm u

RoyalMajesty said:
ummm not anymore since it changed to a different subject.... Now we can discuss whatever we feel like...Isn't what this thread or site is for??? mmmm... I think so!!! If you don't like it then fine... Whats wrong with posting whats on your mind, regarless rather its over or it was suppose to be pictures, BUT apparently NOT since ya'll are punishing ADers for not attending when they were suppose to but things got in the way... Thats a shame
so what??? never know someone like to put the picture in here but i dont think so that someone not going put in here cuz of u ruined this thread.. anyway..

hey MOD , pls LOCK here, end of discuss with ROYALMAJESTY.. i am sowwy u dont respect here.. thanks.. bye bye :deal:

TweetyBird said:
so what??? never know someone like to put the picture in here but i dont think so that someone not going put in here cuz of u ruined this thread.. anyway..

hey MOD , pls LOCK here, end of discuss with ROYALMAJESTY.. i am sowwy u dont respect here.. thanks.. bye bye :deal:

UH HUH I didn't ruin crap on here, It's a free world and I basically can say whats on my mind...... Use your head..... getting a contract before you collect money.... uh huh.... Im just talking about it and at the begaining it wasn't betwen me or you, it was between me and someone else.. We were talking and it was good...... Again I personally don't give a crap about the pictures, uhh *ahem... no thanks....

BY THE WAY, IT'S SORRY NOT SOWWY!!!!! :deal:

If you say I don't respect here then it goes to the same to you!! (oops)

RoyalMajesty said:
UH HUH I didn't ruin crap on here, It's a free world and I basically can say whats on my mind...... Use your head..... getting a contract before you collect money.... uh huh.... Im just talking about it and at the begaining it wasn't betwen me or you, it was between me and someone else.. We were talking and it was good...... Again I personally don't give a crap about the pictures, uhh *ahem... no thanks....

If you say I don't respect here then it goes to the same to you!! (oops)
haha u think i dont respect oh pls.. some of them agree with me..OOPS!

TweetyBird said:
haha u think i dont respect oh pls.. some of them agree with me..OOPS!
same may some DONT Who gives a darn..... We're just a BUNCH of strangers.. who cares who agrees with you...

**raising hand** I don't agree with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back