Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY sniffin ard here? WOOF WAGGIN

Have you noticed that i saying GOOD MORNING TO ADers :)

---------------------------------

pfffttt tweetybirdy, go ahead and laughing all you can! :D wink :rofl:

have u notice that TB is ready leaving for out of town..??? :( miss me?

Have you noticed that i :cry: abt TweetyBirdy is ready to go out of the town , i will miss her .. by the way ... have a good weekend :D

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i :cry: abt TweetyBirdy is ready to go out of the town , i will miss her .. by the way ... have a good weekend :D

wanna cry on each other's shoulders about TB leaving town?

Have you noticed that i sobbing and sniffing on DreamDeaf 's shoulder , wiping my nose off .. yeah i miss her!!!

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY get out of cave stretch *yawn* glad i m off work today woohoo? and sniffin ard here ;)

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i sobbing and sniffing on DreamDeaf 's shoulder , wiping my nose off .. yeah i miss her!!!

Have you noticed DD sobbing and sniffing on TOF's shoulder, wiping my nose off on her shirt...oops...yeah I miss her too!

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY get out of cave stretch *yawn* glad i m off work today woohoo? and sniffin ard here ;)

Have you noticed DD yowling and jumping on PunkyWolfy's back with her claws extended?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY say ow! ow! darn DREAMDEAF being kinky queen puzzycat? SNIFFIN her arse YUMMIEZ :lol:

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY say ow! ow! darn DREAMDEAF being kinky queen puzzycat? SNIFFIN her arse YUMMIEZ :lol:

Have you noticed DD's claws swishing thru the air towards PW's tender black nose?

Have u notice DREAMDEAF meanie to me? whine whine whimper, walk away from her ZOOM out of here!!

Have you noticed DD purring to herself, licking her face and then curling up for a nap on her bed?

Have you noticed that i laughing @ DD and PW , i love their comments.. gawd!!! .. they are so cute!! hehe

:fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY sneaky got in here? WHEW no DD since she meanie to me, not meanie to any gals not fair WAHHHHHHH

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY peek a boo in here wow quiet in here scratch head?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY :booty: :dance2: listen music? AWROoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Have you noticed that I'm hearing that PW AWWWWWWWWWRRRRROOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo really loud, shaking up his house.

Have you noticed that I missed Cheri already :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back