Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i am biting my fingernails since what TB says! .... hehe!!
have u notice that TOF is :shock: when her mail will arrive? :giggle:

ooo Have you noticed that if TB does sending me that package then i would sending something else back to her.. so be EVEN! :)

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
ooo Have you noticed that if TB does sending me that package then i would sending something else back to her.. so be EVEN! :)

TOF
have u notice that TOF send her fresh pussy to me? *yummy* :naughty:

lol at tb...

Have you noticed that i am figuring out how can i sending a Fresh P*ssy to TB in the mail or she means that she wanna blowdoll or what? haha

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
lol at tb...

Have you noticed that i am figuring out how can i sending a Fresh P*ssy to TB in the mail or she means that she wanna blowdoll or what? haha

TOF
have u notice that TB wanna TOF's body come in the box and send to here ? :D

lol lol

Have you noticed that TB wanna me to shipping my whole body in the package to her.. who will sending a package since i am inside of that box ? lol

TOF :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

TongueOnFire said:
lol lol

Have you noticed that TB wanna me to shipping my whole body in the package to her.. who will sending a package since i am inside of that box ? lol

TOF :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
have u notice TOF forget to call serivce come and pick the box while she is inside??

have you noticed that tb is exciting to gettin hre package which ME inside of that box? LOL LOL.. what will she do when she see me.. grab/dragging me to the bedroom.. havin a steaming s*x ? haha!!!

TOF :afro:

TongueOnFire said:
have you noticed that tb is exciting to gettin hre package which ME inside of that box? LOL LOL.. what will she do when she see me.. grab/dragging me to the bedroom.. havin a steaming s*x ? haha!!!

TOF :afro:
have u notice that TOF is damn right, i will take her out romanic dinner then take her to my steaming bedroom and start??

Have you noticed that i dropping my jaw what tb saying abt it .. wow wow .. she must be a evil dare person!!! :D .. hehe!!

TOF :nana:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i dropping my jaw what tb saying abt it .. wow wow .. she must be a evil dare person!!! :D .. hehe!!

TOF :nana:
have u notice that TOF :jaw: what i say hehehehe??? :dance2:

Have you noticed it time up for me to leaving :( .. but i will come back in few hours! Hugs TB.. mwah.. :ily: take care

Have a good day , peeps!!

TOF :bye:

ahve u notice TB say shame on u for left me again?? i am not finish steaming hehehe! :hug: bye

TongueOnFire said:
hehe TB .. Have you noticed that i love Angel as well , she is awesome lady in real life , i am her kids' babysitter!

Aw how sweet! :hug: ...

Have you noticed that TongueOnFire is my children's babysitter!! She's a great one! :mrgreen:

Have you noticed I missed the fun.... :(

Have you noticed that our sweet Raging Quiet is posting more!!! :mrgreen:

Have you noticed that i says AWW at punkywolfy .. *patting his head* ??

---------------

mwah mwah , hehe.. angel

---------------

Raging ... yeah me and tb loves to blah blah around! to keep our arses busy busy! haha! wink

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY waggin while TOF pattin me ?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY has to go leavin to work? WAHHHHHHHHH will ck it out tonite ;)

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i says AWW at punkywolfy .. *patting his head* ??

---------------

mwah mwah , hehe.. angel

---------------

Raging ... yeah me and tb loves to blah blah around! to keep our arses busy busy! haha! wink
have u notice TOF and TB love around here and getting hot?? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back