Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that I am back ... what's up? haha!

TOF :bump:

TweetyBird said:
:eek: how do u know that pinky????????????

Am I right or wrong? :ugh: ...

Have you noticed this Angel need a bottle of aprins here...

Have you noticed i am Angel's nurse.. checkin her fever .. her fever is 99.1 .. she is fine.. hhmmm.. she might having an ahlezher's ? *hide* haha!! wink

TOF

Have you noticed that i laughing so hard @ angel and tweetybird ?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i laughing so hard @ angel and tweetybird ?

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
have u notice that TOF got pee in her pants since she laugh hard??

haha pfftt tweetybird

Have you noticed that i dont need a DEPEND diaper for peein myself.. :D .. haha TB? :rofl:

TongueOnFire said:
haha pfftt tweetybird

Have you noticed that i dont need a DEPEND diaper for peein myself.. :D .. haha TB? :rofl:
have u notice that TOF need diaper so i will ask ^Angel^ give me TOF's home address so i can send for her?? :nana:

Have you noticed that I DARE TB TO SENDING ME SOME DEPENDS DIAPERS.. WAIT AND SEE IF SHE PROVE IT? hahaha :rofl:

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that I DARE TB TO SENDING ME SOME DEPENDS DIAPERS.. WAIT AND SEE IF SHE PROVE IT? hahaha :rofl:
:eek: u think that i cant do that?? mmmm i am DARE person.. i did sent purple dildo to my sista and she gulped big time, she know my way now.. so can i have ur address??

Fine with me then.. Dare you!! lol TB.. oooo so pm me .. TB!! :D

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Fine with me then.. Dare you!! lol TB.. oooo so pm me .. TB!! :D

TOF

hey everyone see what TOF say dare me??? remmy her words... ;)

Have you noticed TongueOnFire is correct, Tweetybird and I are

yeah tb.. Have you noticed that i pulling angel's beautiful silk wing to come over here, to chattin with me , tb .. for FUN time.. hehe?? :applause: :applause: :applause:

TongueOnFire said:
yeah tb.. Have you noticed that i pulling angel's beautiful silk wing to come over here, to chattin with me , tb .. for FUN time.. hehe?? :applause: :applause: :applause:
have u notice that TOF is right Angel need come here so we can chat?

hehe TB .. Have you noticed that i love Angel as well , she is awesome lady in real life , i am her kids' babysitter!

TOF

Have you noticed that i gulping since TB pm me .. which tellin truth about she is *dare person* .. wow wow!!! *snickering*

TOF

TongueOnFire said:
Have you noticed that i gulping since TB pm me .. which tellin truth about she is *dare person* .. wow wow!!! *snickering*

TOF
have u notice that TOF will gulp very soon?? watch her!

Have you noticed that i am biting my fingernails since what TB says! .... hehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back