Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
GeMiNiCaT05 said:
I noticed Redwolf is back at this time? :shock:

well....only for short time lol you noticed that im at kinko's right now?

RedWolf said:
well....only for short time lol you noticed that im at kinko's right now?

kinko's damn.. it's expenvise to use internet there but at least it's not like library so u can just go :fu: and be at kinko's when u can use the internet there gonna :bowdown: kinko's when u need to use internet ;)

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
kinko's damn.. it's expenvise to use internet there but at least it's not like library so u can just go :fu: and be at kinko's when u can use the internet there gonna :bowdown: kinko's when u need to use internet ;)

yea right....cuz library only limit one hour but at kinko can limit one or 2 hours to whatever i can afford

RedWolf said:
yea right....cuz library only limit one hour but at kinko can limit one or 2 hours to whatever i can afford

yeah and is kinko's open for 24 hours or am I wrong?

LovelyBlkGal said:
you noticed I m eat pizza for late nite???

:lol: I used to do that in past but I prefer eat pizza in the morning cuz cold pizza is the best to do that ;)

Really :lol: no wondering i juz order while ago then eat them FULL!! since i order X large pizza LOL so i save for trw GeMiNiCaT05

LovelyBlkGal said:
Really :lol: no wondering i juz order while ago then eat them FULL!! since i order X large pizza LOL so i save for trw GeMiNiCaT05

:lol: yeah but if u don't eat all day then pizza is perfect to end the night to eat for fun :D I usually eat weird food around midnight but I need to stop to do that :squint:

Oh yea haven't eat since pain in butt busy at work urgh! after that i was zoom to home abt 10 30pm then ORDER PIZZA haha

Have you notice that GeMiNiCaT05 and LovelyBlkGal talk of pizza is makin me hungry. Arrggh. Give me a pizza! *roar and stuff* :o

Wolfboy said:
Have you notice that GeMiNiCaT05 and LovelyBlkGal talk of pizza is makin me hungry. Arrggh. Give me a pizza! *roar and stuff* :o

You noticed LBGal already give 4 pizza slice for WolfBoy? :o

Have you noticed that I'm :bowdown: pizza, only on party nights or when I feel like it! :D

LovelyBlkGal said:
you noticed Seq is eat too much pizza? :giggle: j/kj/k

Have you noticed that Lovelyblkgal is probably stuffed from eating pizza, wolfboy gulped down pizza faster than we ever thought. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back