Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that the party hasnt started yet cause cc kicked down the door and threw me on the bed so he could eat cause he was hungry

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed that the party hasnt started yet cause cc kicked down the door and threw me on the bed so he could eat cause he was hungry
Have you noticed I like to eat out at MSG's :lick:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY get back here from huntin in the forest? Did i smell someone cookin ? :lol:

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY sit beside WAGGIN N PANTIN droolin while TWEETYBIRD cookin?

PUNKYWOLFY said:
Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY sit beside WAGGIN N PANTIN droolin while TWEETYBIRD cookin?
have u notice that punkywolfy beg for my food!!???

peitsche.gif

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY sure do beggin TWEETYBIRD's foods?

Have u notice MLKSHKGRL whip CC SINNED in bondage?

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY pout from TWEETYBIRD give me boney instead? BLAH GROWLED GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

^^Have you noticed that PW needs a bath, he sure smells bad. He hasn't taken a bath in weeks. :P

Have u notice PUNKYWOLFY zoom in cave? don't want TOF naggin at me WHIMPER hidin in dark place :lol:

Have you noticed I lather pw up real good while giving pw a bath

sequoias said:
^^Have you noticed that PW needs a bath, he sure smells bad. He hasn't taken a bath in weeks. :P
have u notice that Punkywolfy need bath cuz of has FLEA!!!??? :giggle:

Have you noticed DD stole my clothes? Me thinks I will strip her, steal her clothes and push her to TweetyBird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back