Have You Noticed?....( Part 3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed MSG takes PW for a walk to piss on the Sequoia tree some more

dev1.gif
lovetree.gif
<- Have you noticed the Sequoias tree is being loved on by another tree lover...
What will that tree love insert into the Sequoia tree??? Would it be his
012.gif

Have you noticed PW left a big steaming pile of wolfy poopy next to the Sequoias tree? :-o
Sure smells ripe.. :barf:
Trees need to eat lots of poopy to help them grow...

have you noticed that im getting off cuz the library is closing in 10 minutes. see you all tomorrow! :bye:

have you noticed, i haven't really post... I'm soo bored today. lol bulls lost today too :(

Have you noticed that ONG is shy, bored and disgusted that her Bulls lost, thereby ruining her day?

Pssttt...cheer up! Maybe we'll notice that the Bulls will win the next one! :D

Last edited:
have you noticed i sneak in here for little while before the library closed at 5pm EST?

Have you noticed I am sooo tired from cooking all day....ham, 2 cakes, 2 diff types of lil smokies, deviled eggs, potato salad, nachos and baked beans

mlkshkgrl said:
Have you noticed I am sooo tired from cooking all day....ham, 2 cakes, 2 diff types of lil smokies, deviled eggs, potato salad, nachos and baked beans

Having a party or something? Am I invited? :mrgreen:

mlkshkgrl said:

Have you noticed that Mlkshkgurl probably was cooking for Greek Easter Sunday (May 1st). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cheri said:
Having a party or something? Am I invited? :mrgreen:

Ur invite must have gotten lost in the mail...get ur ass down here you know a party aint a party without my cheri in it

mlkshkgrl said:
Ur invite must have gotten lost in the mail...get ur ass down here you know a party aint a party without my cheri in it
Have you noticed that I would love to see these two play & party... Would Cheri or MSG tie me up first??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back