Have you got broken or sprained

Bones Of The Foot

ouch yeah if it was fractured or chipped.. should have been put in cast. I agree. the dr in hospital is stinky. wow! u should sue the dr for lousy treatment! jeez..

i hope you will get well soon! :)

Yeah but glad other doctor who is in my family doctor :) but my family doctor send me other doctor in the basement that told me that supposed be wear white cast but toolate .. I think in hopstial doctor is too rush with too many ppl are waiting for next I think.

yeah can you see number 7. cuboid that is where bit broken the bone and on my ankle swollen .. that I had ligament muscles tore and also cuboid bone that the chip have been little bit broken that supposed be wear white cast but too late so the doctor said I must wear running shoes for 6 weeks from morning till night time wow that have to wearing shoes not allow to take it off .,. it go for like indoor and outdoor cant take them off for 6 weeks

my ankle is on my left feet :)

i know.. i had pulled ligament and fractured bone when i was 14. it hurts like hell! damn! i had to wear the cast for 6 weeks! it really sucks!!!!

they said Pulled ligament is worse than fractured bones cuz bone can heal fast? when pulled ligament will have plms for LIFE! grrrr.. thats why i still have plms with my right ankle.. now i have plantar fasccitis from that! damn it! :(

i know.. i had pulled ligament and fractured bone when i was 14. it hurts like hell! damn! i had to wear the cast for 6 weeks! it really sucks!!!!

they said Pulled ligament is worse than fractured bones cuz bone can heal fast? when pulled ligament will have plms for LIFE! grrrr.. thats why i still have plms with my right ankle.. now i have plantar fasccitis from that! damn it! :(

heal fast?? noooo I wish fast heal dang! so my doctor gonna fix like execris (sp) my feet till heal it yah 6 weeks :( I hate it .. should have white cast it will be heal in 6 weeks which supposed be like 3 more weeks to finish but arghhhh right now 3 weeks now doctor said it will be 6 weeks oh fuck that look like total 9 weeks that bad days for me :lol:

oh man i am sowwy to hear that and u should sue hospial dr.. gee! i cant believe that smh

oh man i am sowwy to hear that and u should sue hospial dr.. gee! i cant believe that smh

yeah my mom and I are not happy with hopstial doctor .. and also my aunt put me in wrong hopstial cuase it took so long for 6 hours? that long should other hopstial which here have 2 hopstial in here and also I have been heard saw the huge sign outside that will have new hopstial I dunno yet will find out anyway yeah should use other hopstial which it is good one than where I went hopstial :)

no it took long time to heal.. its not funny.. i remmy it took me 4 months for it to be fully healed.. and wear brace for long time.. sigh.. now i have arthiritis and plantar fasccitis.. :(

Oh No! Yes, I Have Sprained My Ankle More Than Once Till I Bought Myself A Really Good Hiking Boots And Walking Cane. Take Care Of It, Keep It Warm On Damp Days.

no it took long time to heal.. its not funny.. i remmy it took me 4 months for it to be fully healed.. and wear brace for long time.. sigh.. now i have arthiritis and plantar fasccitis.. :(

Oh wow 4 months?? no fun!!! .. for me hope so not same as yours hehe

Oh No! Yes, I Have Sprained My Ankle More Than Once Till I Bought Myself A Really Good Hiking Boots And Walking Cane. Take Care Of It, Keep It Warm On Damp Days.

Ahh didnt wear white cast??? .. oh hiking boots :) .. mine is hiking shoes :) eheh it is sucks to wear shoes for 6 weeks cant take them off arghh hehe

oh boy.. sorry to hear.. hope it heal sooner.. wish that would be that occur later and tell u to wear cast.. dang they must be out of their mind

I tripped and mt middle finger jammed straight into a wall that hurt lol had to wear one of those metal thingys for a while.

Ouch.. Its take a while heal! Because My middle finger sprained from basektball and long time to recovery! Lol Hope your recovery quickly!

peace

Back