Have you got broken or sprained

If you wish, but really it is NOT funny, FYI!

I always wanna to feel "broke bone" cuz never have it before. Hmm, should I join "Jackass" to do something stupid to cause my bone break?!

I had ligament muscles tore on both knee from sport game....liked that medicine pills. :dizzy: :zzz:

Get well soon! :)

You could bet on it!
Hell, it was!

oh yeah very painful and couldnt walk it feel like heavy my foot when I feel like to walk but cant do it :lol:

I always wanna to feel "broke bone" cuz never have it before. Hmm, should I join "Jackass" to do something stupid to cause my bone break?!

I had ligament muscles tore on both knee from sport game....liked that medicine pills. :dizzy: :zzz:

Get well soon! :)

:eek3: your crazy!!!! I dont always want broke bone no thanks it is not FUN!!

Heh yeah I just bet you liked those pain pills.

I broke my knee last year when I slipped on a piece of paper. Wanna to know what's it's like to walk with a broken knee and no braces? Yes, it is possible to walk with a broken knee and no brace.

The
pain
was
very
e-x-t-r-e-m-e.

Last edited:
Yes, I awared that bone broke is not funny. Maybe fingerbone snap might not bad than shinbone broke? So, I can taking sweet mellow dreaming medicine pills...aaah I see white elephants! :fingersx:

No, I am not trying to break my one of hundred bones...let shat happen come to me...as long as I still alive ;)

Yes, I awared that bone broke is not funny. Maybe fingerbone snap might not bad than shinbone broke? So, I can taking sweet mellow dreaming medicine pills...aaah I see white elephants! :fingersx:

No, I am not trying to break my one of hundred bones...let shat happen come to me...as long as I still alive ;)

:crazy: :lol:

Ouch!!! Ihave sprained my L ankle 7or 8 times and my R ankle 3 times. At one point I sprained my ankle so bad that the doctor put me in a cast for 3 weeks. That was a nightmare. I had to be on crutches all the time. It helps if you put towels or somethimg soft wear your arms rest then the crutches dont rub and cause soars. I learned that the hard way!!!:wave:

indie = yeah that is what my 2nd sister told me :) but I didnt lol but now my arms seem no sore just little bit now whew :lol:

Now I can walk yayaya but not walk alots so still using crutuches under my arms and little bit walk same time whew yaya :lol:

indie = yeah that is what my 2nd sister told me :) but I didnt lol but now my arms seem no sore just little bit now whew :lol:

Now I can walk yayaya but not walk alots so still using crutuches under my arms and little bit walk same time whew yaya :lol:

take ur time not rush... let it heal more.. smiles

I had my wrist broken once due to a rollerblading accident when I was at Gallaudet. I was dumb enough not to wear the protective gears and was going downhill on the ramp. That is when I lost control and crashed into the bricks and slammed my wrist on it. Yeow, I had to wear the cast for few weeks and it was no fun wearing the cast. The neat thing about having a cast is that you get tons of signatures on it ;)

I had my wrist broken once due to a rollerblading accident when I was at Gallaudet. I was dumb enough not to wear the protective gears and was going downhill on the ramp. That is when I lost control and crashed into the bricks and slammed my wrist on it. Yeow, I had to wear the cast for few weeks and it was no fun wearing the cast. The neat thing about having a cast is that you get tons of signatures on it ;)

ouch gonna be be careful next time you go on :lol: cast it would be nice to signatures from ppl :lol: I had that before just few signatures when I was 7 yrs old lol :lol:

ouch gonna be be careful next time you go on :lol: cast it would be nice to signatures from ppl :lol: I had that before just few signatures when I was 7 yrs old lol :lol:

Yeah, I was young back then and was not in fear of those dangers :lol: Ah, At 7 years old, eh? That's no fun either.

Yeah, I was young back then and was not in fear of those dangers :lol: Ah, At 7 years old, eh? That's no fun either.

Oh yeah at my age 7 yrs old that I did walk across the road and the car hit me but I did pay attetion watch on the road to make sure there is no cars and happened hit me .. when I step on the road after that dont remember how the car hit me when I step on the road. Got broken leg on my right leg.

Oh yeah at my age 7 yrs old that I did walk across the road and the car hit me but I did pay attetion watch on the road to make sure there is no cars and happened hit me .. when I step on the road after that dont remember how the car hit me when I step on the road. Got broken leg on my right leg.

Yikes, You got hit by a car! :Ohno: Well, I'm glad you came out of that just okay.

Yikes, You got hit by a car! :Ohno: Well, I'm glad you came out of that just okay.

Oh yeah :lol: .. when I see car accident and it make me imaged it how I am lucky that I got hit by a car and didnt killed me just alive whew :)

Hey Dm, hope you'll be back on your feet in no time.

I have never sprained anything in my life. However, I've broken my right arm about 2 or 3 times and my left arm once, and my right ankle once. :ugh3:

Wow, you sure were lucky you didn't get killed by a car, Deafmonkey.

I've never broken my wrist but I've sure been in quite a few accidents, Jolie.

I remember that my sister and me were on my brother's bike. She was pedaling and I was doing the steering. We went down the hill and I remembered seeing kids riding bikes with no hands and I let go of the handle bars. The bike fell over and I scraped my head againsted the road. It took a lot of the skin off my forehead.

I had to have an operation to have my scar sanded down so it wouldn't look so bad. I was five.

Then when I was nine, I broke my hand trying to do a cartwheel in the dark. That was a very stupid thing to do. :P

Later that year, I shattered my elbow and broke the arm above my elbow when I jumped off a swing and tripped over my feet. Breaking your funny bone isn't funny.

I had to wear a cast for a month and everyone says I was in a lot of pain.

When I was 20, I was on my bike and I was getting a headache. I turned off my hearing aid. I thought I didn't have to look behind me when I made my turn as hardly anyone used the road. Of course, there was a car right behind me when I made my turn.

I woke up in the hospital with no memory of my accident and a bad concussion. My dad says I was in a coma for 8 hours.

I broke my knee last year when I slipped on a piece of paper.

I've sprained both of my ankles so many times I've lost count. Once I sprained my back so badly I was out of work for 4 days.

I've never broken my ankles.

I remember the time that the dorm supervisor broke one of her ankles and sprained the other one when she fell through some floorboards.

She said that her sprained ankle hurt worse than her broken ankle two weeks after the accident.

Anyway, I hope that ankle heals soon. It's no fun hobbling around with a sprained ankle and crutches. :ugh:

Wow, you sure were lucky you didn't get killed by a car, Deafmonkey.

I've never broken my wrist but I've sure been in quite a few accidents, Jolie.

I remember that my sister and me were on my brother's bike. She was pedaling and I was doing the steering. We went down the hill and I remembered seeing kids riding bikes with no hands and I let go of the handle bars. The bike fell over and I scraped my head againsted the road. It took a lot of the skin off my forehead.

I had to have an operation to have my scar sanded down so it wouldn't look so bad. I was five.

Then when I was nine, I broke my hand trying to do a cartwheel in the dark. That was a very stupid thing to do. :P

Later that year, I shattered my elbow and broke the arm above my elbow when I jumped off a swing and tripped over my feet. Breaking your funny bone isn't funny.

I had to wear a cast for a month and everyone says I was in a lot of pain.

When I was 20, I was on my bike and I was getting a headache. I turned off my hearing aid. I thought I didn't have to look behind me when I made my turn as hardly anyone used the road. Of course, there was a car right behind me when I made my turn.

I woke up in the hospital with no memory of my accident and a bad concussion. My dad says I was in a coma for 8 hours.

I broke my knee last year when I slipped on a piece of paper.

I've sprained both of my ankles so many times I've lost count. Once I sprained my back so badly I was out of work for 4 days.

I've never broken my ankles.

I remember the time that the dorm supervisor broke one of her ankles and sprained the other one when she fell through some floorboards.

She said that her sprained ankle hurt worse than her broken ankle two weeks after the accident.

Anyway, I hope that ankle heals soon. It's no fun hobbling around with a sprained ankle and crutches. :ugh:

Yeah I am lucky :lol: I can be freaky and mircale! hehe cause I have too many hurts :lol:

OH hell yes that I have sprained my ankle a few years ago and it was very very painful. I mis-stepped the step at the backdoor and went down the side of the steps. It was my fault cos I half turned to see where was something behind me and step down the same time. Then I tumbled over.
I was in pain for a few hours until my hubby got home from work. My ankle was black and blue all over and was swollen to the size of a football. Then he took me to the nearest Dr and even worst, Dr poked and prod it made it painful. Dr thought it could be a broken or a cracked bone and he send me to the hospital to have it x-rayed. After that, it was back to the Dr with the x-ray and it was a torn ligament. There was no broken bone or cracked bone.
He gave me some medication for it and instruct me to have two bucket, one with cold water and one with hot water and put my foot in it in each bucket for a few mins each. That go on for 15 minutes, 3 times a day.
It was so uncomfortable when I was trying to sleep at night cos of the weight of blankets on it and in that time, it was winter. It was no fun.

3 or 4 times I fractured my ankle. 1 time fell UP stairs fractured bone in thumb - had a cast, I too am a clutzz

Back