Have you got broken or sprained

OH hell yes that I have sprained my ankle a few years ago and it was very very painful. I mis-stepped the step at the backdoor and went down the side of the steps. It was my fault cos I half turned to see where was something behind me and step down the same time. Then I tumbled over.
I was in pain for a few hours until my hubby got home from work. My ankle was black and blue all over and was swollen to the size of a football. Then he took me to the nearest Dr and even worst, Dr poked and prod it made it painful. Dr thought it could be a broken or a cracked bone and he send me to the hospital to have it x-rayed. After that, it was back to the Dr with the x-ray and it was a torn ligament. There was no broken bone or cracked bone.
He gave me some medication for it and instruct me to have two bucket, one with cold water and one with hot water and put my foot in it in each bucket for a few mins each. That go on for 15 minutes, 3 times a day.
It was so uncomfortable when I was trying to sleep at night cos of the weight of blankets on it and in that time, it was winter. It was no fun.

OWWWWW!!! that gonna very very painful!! lucky didnt get any of break the bone!..

I havent got any twist or break the bone on my ankle when it is winter time .. but I just got twist last Monday first time .. it was HELL PAINFUL!!

3 or 4 times I fractured my ankle. 1 time fell UP stairs fractured bone in thumb - had a cast, I too am a clutzz

Ouch :Ohno: I hope so not happened to me on my thumb no thanks gonna watch careful :lol:

yea broke my left wrist n arm in 1999 at old job now i have injure knee from fall *smh*... oh well ...

haven't broke my bones. i got 2 cracks on my nose and ankle.

- my nose, due to play the basketball, one of them girl's elbow hitted on my nose when we tried rebound the ball. ow.

- my ankle, due to sprain and crack the bone when i ran and trapped in the small hole. it's really painful ever i had.

\

- my ankle, due to sprain and crack the bone when i ran and trapped in the small hole. it's really painful ever i had.

same as me but I didnt ran just didnt see the hole there so I step on it and got twist that feel like paper rip and *CRUNCH* ow that very PAINFUL!!!!!!!!

- my nose, due to play the basketball, one of them girl's elbow hitted on my nose when we tried rebound the ball. ow.

*cringe* I bet that hurt.

I remember stepping in a hole and spraining my ankle a few years ago and then one of my mother's friends telling me she's glad I found the hole before she stepped in it. Grrr. :rifle:

Oh I forgot to mention that two years ago, I sprained my left shoulder when I fell in the bathroom so badly that it took 6 months to heal. I had to learn how to steer my car with my right hand as my left hand is my steering hand.

I seem to be so accident prone I'm lucky I haven't earned myself a Darwin Award yet. :eek: No, I haven't even listed all of my accidents yet. :P

same as me but I didnt ran just didnt see the hole there so I step on it and got twist that feel like paper rip and *CRUNCH* ow that very PAINFUL!!!!!!!!

excalty how i feel. took me to heal, maybe, 4 to 5 months.

excalty how i feel. took me to heal, maybe, 4 to 5 months.

oh wow 4 to 5 months ? *thud*!! Right now it is 2 weeks and still can walk right now my bone too tight and the muscle pulled it hurt when I walk .. which I cant use crtuches cuase of downstair so I take it easy. and my ankle still look like fat blah hehehe :giggle: and also right now it bother me that it pinch me alots feel like needle poke my ankle it hurt :). Next week I have appt with my family doctor to check up my ankle how it go.

I have cruthces in my home but not for inside cause downstair is complianing grr hehe :lol::)

deafskeptic,

yes its really painful. haha, your mother's friends are luckiest, huh? ow i cant imagine how it feel like shoulder hurt.

Ive got ankle sprain many times. I couldnt count how many times. yes it hurt as hell!! Never broke any bones (knock the wood)..

deafmonkey,

yeah it took me so forever to heal. but can you imagine when i got trapped in and that night, i had the basketball game. i had the warm practice before game start, i can't stand it to feel the pain, felt like needle or gunshot wound. i can't play that night, its really diasppointed.

deafmonkey,

yeah it took me so forever to heal. but can you imagine when i got trapped in and that night, i had the basketball game. i had the warm practice before game start, i can't stand it to feel the pain, felt like needle or gunshot wound. i can't play that night, its really diasppointed.

oh ouchies!! now you can play basketball now? :)

I cant ran now wahhh due my ankle grrrr the garden the hole there lol :lol:

yes i'm playing sports right now. i'm so relieved.

ow, i'm so sorry. hope your ankle went well soon. i'm pretty sure you can ran after heal. :)

Never gone to hospital to fix my body. I'm healthy! Except, I'm getting lame shape from many sport thing I played. hmm....... Better cut some time.

Update!!!!!

I went to see my appt doctor with my mom which she can sign lanauages for me and I saw the paper that from hopstial send to my doctor and ah found where it sprian in my ankle but it was feet not ankle ahh it said " Cuboid bone " it is near my ankle. but I see my ankle is sprian it still there probably the muscle sprian in my ankle :dunno: yeah the chip bone have been bit broken and sprianed yeah :) ... TOMORROW! go back to doctor and will go to the basement to cant spell "thypread" (sp) like feet to move exerics (sp) to make can walk back to normal but I do almost back to normal yeah but the plm is it is hard for me to walk go downstair from the stairs which I cant only use my other leg go down like a kids do that as I tried normal walk on the stair when I go down it is hurt but when I go up the stair no plm only down it like bend hurt. Bend my feet oh yeah it hurt :( I wish I can get all my feet to HEALED !!!!! *sighs* 3 weeks arghh :lol: lol

ow thats hurt I'm sure...Just give it time & it will heal soon.:)

I went to see my appt doctor with my mom which she can sign lanauages for me and I saw the paper that from hopstial send to my doctor and ah found where it sprian in my ankle but it was feet not ankle ahh it said " Cuboid bone " it is near my ankle. but I see my ankle is sprian it still there probably the muscle sprian in my ankle :dunno: yeah the chip bone have been bit broken and sprianed yeah :) ... TOMORROW! go back to doctor and will go to the basement to cant spell "thypread" (sp) like feet to move exerics (sp) to make can walk back to normal but I do almost back to normal yeah but the plm is it is hard for me to walk go downstair from the stairs which I cant only use my other leg go down like a kids do that as I tried normal walk on the stair when I go down it is hurt but when I go up the stair no plm only down it like bend hurt. Bend my feet oh yeah it hurt :( I wish I can get all my feet to HEALED !!!!! *sighs* 3 weeks arghh :lol: lol

Therapy! Yes it does helped! It did with my knee and some of my ankle. I fell down and I got hurt. :( Sooo now I am so caerful where I am going! Damn the walkway has a gap. So need to remove them and redo.

Therapy! Yes it does helped! It did with my knee and some of my ankle. I fell down and I got hurt. :( Sooo now I am so caerful where I am going! Damn the walkway has a gap. So need to remove them and redo.

yeah all I have to watch out on the ground that is where the hole is :giggle: will cover the hole when my feet to get heal first then will fill it in the hole no more twist my ankle again! :lol: But when I walk around that I have no plm with twist my ankle :) Just happened from the hole from on the garden :) That it!. Today going to see doctor in few mins and the doctor will do on my feet :). arghh my ankle lol :lol:

Update!! Update!! Update!!

I went to doctor for physcial thyreat (spelling) for my foot till my mom and I are shocked that doctor said I should have to use white cast :eek3: then I told my mom in hopstial doctor is stupid!!!!! didnt put whtie cast to support somehow but TOOLATE!!!! so the doctor gonna fix my foot that got ligament muscles in my ankle. He already put gel and like ultrasound on my feet then ask me to move my feet like grab the towel to move something like that and he said I must wear running shoes for all day from morning to night for 6 weeks :( should have wear white cast. 2 times a day do move my feet today to thur then I go back to doctor again on Thur aftneroon. I think the doctor said my feet supposed be staright up but it look turn right not straight :-/ hope so get back straight again :) .

When my mom said to me there will be in another 6 weeks and I was :eek3: arghh dont want 6 weeks lol :lol:

Bones Of The Foot

ouch yeah if it was fractured or chipped.. should have been put in cast. I agree. the dr in hospital is stinky. wow! u should sue the dr for lousy treatment! jeez..

i hope you will get well soon! :)

Back