Have you got broken or sprained

Monkeyhead!:-o

What the hell had happened to your ankle? What did you do girl? You poor thing. If you were wearing a case I would sign my name. :giggle:

Oh yeah love to sign with the name on the cast lol :lol: but dang I use brown wrap lol :lol:

Yes, I have sprained my right ankle twice.
First time was when I slipped off a ladder while trying to climb up onto a diving boat and then my ankle hit on the ladder while falling back to the water. Then years later for the second time when I was stepping off a curb at an airport and my foot got twisted. Ohhhhhhh it hurt like hell!! I had to use crutches which I hated because it hurt under my arms.

DeafMonkey, I hope your foot will get better soon.

ohhh OUUUUUUUUUCHHHHIES!!!! I had white cast long time ago when I was 7 yrs old from hit by the car

ouch! it happened to me many time!!! i know it hurt and pain... oh man.. i hope u getting better very soon! :hug:

oh yeah it hell so painful!! I can feel from the bone went crack!!! arghh I hate it :lol:

Hey I see one of my thread been remove???

I wondering why remove ?? that I type bit long story about football that the beer glass have been hit my back didnt cut , hockey the girl push or else and got hurt my butt, and the hockey ball hit my face and my leg too that I laughed .. why REMOVE?????????? :confused:

When I was 11, I broke a little bone in my thumb when I fell off the skateboard. Had to wear a cast for 6 weeks.

I sprained my ligament big time in my thumb--it turned black and blue and I thot it was broken bone so went to a local clinic up in the mtns. I fell on my hands while snow skiing and sprained it somehow. Had to wear a plaster splint with brown tape around it for 6 weeks. It was my right hand which I use for writing so I had to learn to write with my left while I was in school. :lol:

I've been lucky enough to only break my nose-- I was three and I ran into a tree.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, DeafMonkey.

Yeah thanks frybog :)

I took my bandage out and see wowow I see it is look like fat!!! oh yucks ewww then put it back yucks I wanna back normal so can walk lol :lol:

hmmmm I dont' know. I've never seen it. But would like to read it though:)

Hey I see one of my thread been remove???

I wondering why remove ?? that I type bit long story about football that the beer glass have been hit my back didnt cut , hockey the girl push or else and got hurt my butt, and the hockey ball hit my face and my leg too that I laughed .. why REMOVE?????????? :confused:

i never have broken my ankles or sprained in my life but my ankles looks good.

when i visit my cousin who have baby last December 2004 and she got hurt her ankles dues of accident and my cousin not lose of baby very lucky so my cousin get in wheelchair for several weeks to heals and ankles looks good but my cousin can walk and everythings normal.

I broke first and only bone in my life... How? This makes me true Hawai'Ian!... Yep I broke my first and only bone in Hawai'I by doing bodysurfing at the famous "breaking neck" sandy beach on Windward, Oahu!

Shaka Brau!

I broke first and only bone in my life... How? This makes me true Hawai'Ian!... Yep I broke my first and only bone in Hawai'I by doing bodysurfing at the famous "breaking neck" sandy beach on Windward, Oahu!

Shaka Brau!

OUCH! gonna be painful eh? :)

I sprained my wrist and back once. Ouch!

I've sprained my ankle many times.

I sprained my wrist and back once. Ouch!

I've sprained my ankle many times.

oww many times .. mine is first time sprained :giggle: but no fun :( .. it is hard for me to get up and use crtuches under my arms so bored lol I wanna walk back again but not easy blah my ankel look so FAT!!! lol :lol:

Once, I was in a meeting late at night. I stood up and took a mis-step. I ended up twisting my ankle to a point where you could hear a loud "CRUNCH" sound. Everyone looked at me and went... "WHAT WAS THAT!?" It hurt for a moment, then I was fine. The next day, I couldn't walk. A couple years later, I was playing football with some friends. I took another mis-step and another loud "CRUNCH" could be heard. As usual, the other team and referee looked at me and said... "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Of course, I was fine after a moment... but suffered the next day. Heh!

Once, I was in a meeting late at night. I stood up and took a mis-step. I ended up twisting my ankle to a point where you could hear a loud "CRUNCH" sound. Everyone looked at me and went... "WHAT WAS THAT!?" It hurt for a moment, then I was fine. The next day, I couldn't walk. A couple years later, I was playing football with some friends. I took another mis-step and another loud "CRUNCH" could be heard. As usual, the other team and referee looked at me and said... "WHAT WAS THAT!?" Of course, I was fine after a moment... but suffered the next day. Heh!

ohhh OUCH!!! for me I dunno which cant hear but I can feel that my ankle went feel like paper tear that crack it was so painful!!! ow! now it bother me itch itch alots lol :lol: I dunno how long get better to heal :lol: and my appt doctor is on Sept 25th :D

I always wanna to feel "broke bone" cuz never have it before. Hmm, should I join "Jackass" to do something stupid to cause my bone break?!

I had ligament muscles tore on both knee from sport game....liked that medicine pills. :dizzy: :zzz:

Get well soon! :)

Back