Epic Fails!!

I found this sign that comes from Germany. I have already passed through it since it very close to Berlin and not far off the place my friend is living. :giggle: I never came to the thought of asking my friend to stop her car but there are some really curious names in towns/villages in Germany. Maybe Liebling has some more?

witzige-bilder-8.jpg

The name of the town is "Kotzen" and it means to barf in English

Jamie

Good thing there were explanations below :giggle: some minds could wander other places *innocent smile*

But seriously, number 4? Why would the person with the injured leg have a round belly?

That looks so abnormal :roll:

Jamie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jji1D1CI5D0]YouTube - Woman parking[/ame]

What's going through this woman's mind???? She failed to park her car?!?!?!

I say that woman needs to learn to reverse park using cones. Ive seen a couple of goofs at my Uni that couldn't park for crap. Im a believer that if you can't into the spot in two tries, then you need to go on to the next available spot and try your luck there. There have been times that I was tempted to leave a note for the person who parks so close to my truck that I cant get or out of the drivers side door.

Boy, that's horrible that she can't park! :roll:

I have a friend who always parks far away because she doesn't know how to park very well. She only parks where there are a bunch of empty spaces. ;)

she's gonna need a help again to get out of parking lot :facepalm:

:giggle: Yeah maybe... that was priceless!!!! tsk! That lastest for 4 minutes I would have gone insane!!! (If I had been waiting in line I mean... I'm good when it comes to parking my car) ;)

Jamie

I say that woman needs to learn to reverse park using cones. Ive seen a couple of goofs at my Uni that couldn't park for crap. Im a believer that if you can't into the spot in two tries, then you need to go on to the next available spot and try your luck there. There have been times that I was tempted to leave a note for the person who parks so close to my truck that I cant get or out of the drivers side door.

youparklikeanasshole - just fill out the form, fold it, and put it in their windshield :cool2:

28lrprn.jpg

Back