Epic Fails!!

MUGImageASP_2009031709104141_320_240.JPG

EPIC T-SHIRT FAIL!!!

Man wearing marriage
t-shirt accused of
strangling wife

Last Edited: Tuesday, 17 Mar 2009, 10:31 AM EDT
Created On: Tuesday, 17 Mar 2009, 9:50 AM EDT

TAMPA - An Apollo Beach man was arrested on a domestic battery by strangulation charge wearing an "I ♥ My Marriage" t-shirt.

Bradley Gellert got into an argument with his wife, and began throwing items at her, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. Gellert, 32, then grabbed her around the neck and pushed her to the ground, which resulted in a bruise on her leg, sheriff's office spokesperson Debbie Carter said.

Hillsborough County deputies arrested Gellert, 32, Sunday night at the Sheriff's Operations Center on 508 E. 8th Ave in Ruskin -- less than five miles from the couple's home, jail records show.

Deputies said his wife went there to report the incident, and he followed her.

The "I ♥ My Marriage" t-shirt was a promotional item tied to the 2008 movie " Fireproof ," a Christian-themed film starring Kirk Cameron.

Gellert, who listed his employer as Ameriprise financial advisors, was released from jail on $1,000 bond Monday, jail records show

Man wearing marriage t-shirt accused of strangling wife

stupid_signs4.jpg

:iough:

Jamie

Pic with a sign that reads: Soccer not allowed. Soccer may only be played in Archery Range

Yeah... I bet that episode gave the French education system a big smack in the face!

(Or... the audience was full of pranksters and decided to mess with his mind.) ;)

I think it was the latter. They probably couldn't believe he was asking for help on that question so they said it was the sun.

Yeah... either way... Or I could say, I hope they were just trying to get rid of him elseway I am no longer proud to call myself French :giggle:

Jamie

Ouch! I have done that before to a guy! Not Dancing, Just goofing off in my High School years. I went to kick a friends backside. End up kicking in between! :Oops:

He would not talk to me for days! :aw:

Would not or COULD not?? LOL

(what kills me is the look on her face!)

Would not or COULD not?? LOL

(what kills me is the look on her face!)

He squealed for a few minutes.

But after that he walked like he rode a horse for 100 miles, for a few days. :doh:

I really did feel bad for him. I kept apologizing until he finally forgave me!

Ouch! I have done that before to a guy! Not Dancing, Just goofing off in my High School years. I went to kick a friends backside. End up kicking in between! :Oops:

He would not talk to me for days! :aw:

Is he still a soprano to this day? :giggle:

stupid_signs4.jpg

:iough:

Jamie

Pic with a sign that reads: Soccer not allowed. Soccer may only be played in Archery Range

OMG

:rofl:

That would be a totally new sport!

Would hate to see and arrow pierce someone, during their soccer match.

No, it is for real! It is not fake as I know this town and it is true Amish town. Wait til you go to the next town, guess what that town is called? You won't believe but it is true.

Yes, I had been there in few years ago. There s near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Its name has acquired sexual connotations unrelated to the reasons the village was named. Sign posts for the town are frequently targeted by thieves.

Still don't know the name of next town?

Yes, I had been there in few years ago. There s near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Its name has acquired sexual connotations unrelated to the reasons the village was named. Sign posts for the town are frequently targeted by thieves.

Back