Epic Fails!!

Embedding FAIL!

Huh! It was a cat pictures video. Wonder why the user on YT disabled the embedding. :(

Huh! It was a cat pictures video. Wonder why the user on YT disabled the embedding. :(

Probably to keep people from claiming it as their own. Copyright infringement problems likely. I know a lot of videos posted by celebrities often have embedding disabled for that reason to prevent piracy.

Ouch! The one with the Gas Powered R/C car reminded me when my hubby hit a kid by accident, when the kid ran out on the dirt track.

Knocked him down,( Kid was fine, Just had a bruise on his leg) Those little Nitro gas powered cars are dangerous!

aww thanks for posting it here yet it got disabled the embedding. hope one day i will see it. i see the cat is in the pool, swimming.

aww thanks for posting it here yet it got disabled the embedding. hope one day i will see it. i see the cat is in the pool, swimming.

They disabled the embedding because either they didn't turn it on or they don't want the video embedded in forum or elsewhere. What to do if embedding is disabled, just click on the YT screen and it will take you to the site. You can still see the video at the website.

They disabled the embedding because either they didn't turn it on or they don't want the video embedded in forum or elsewhere. What to do if embedding is disabled, just click on the YT screen and it will take you to the site. You can still see the video at the website.

ha thanks. i did check by looking at the other videos. i havent go to the site but there are most of cats on the other videos. :giggle:

Dancing to Beyonce's song, "Single Ladies"....EPIC FAIL!! plus it was hilarious too! LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN5YbfFszlI]YouTube - Single Ladies Gone Wrong[/ame]

Update: Grrrrrrr....damn embedding...You can just go to YouTube and find the video there.

Need to deliver a swingset?

Selling your swingset and it can't be picked up? Here's how to deliver it!

fail-owned-car-park-fail.jpg

:lol:

Weightlifting EPIC FAIL

I know this is old thread but I thought I would show it to you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsQy54p2zQQ]YouTube - Weightlifting Fail[/ame]

Poor boy trying to show off his weightlifting skill on cam but ends up hitting the fish tank....can hear him yell, "Mom! Mom!!" LOL

^^^ LOL :lol:

I love this thread. I saw it had been updated and I was hoping for new Epic Fails to see! Anybody got any new good stuff ?

:bump: 'cause I've been browsing on failblog again :D Thought I'd post a few... :wave:

epic-fail-christmas-lights-win.jpg

epic-fail-vote-no-fail.jpg

epic-fail-safety-hazard-fail.jpg

First pic: Pic of two houses at night. One fully decorated and lightened for Christmas. Second house next to first one having a light sign above reading: "ditto" with an arrow pointing to other house.

Second pic: Vote tabloids on countryside along the road. One sign reads Vote No! 2 checks below where the YES has been checked.

Third pic: "The First Aid Kit was removed from the wall because it posed safety hazard" :giggle:

16458_1237123242894_1073613421_757717_3019399_n.jpg

Never was a successful launch and it has failed the user friendly set up. I hope Purple learns that lesson next time. :-P

Back