Epic Fails!!

Yeah poor kid alright! Were they trying to give him a bath in there since apparently the bathtub is already full? :rofl2:

293627291_4.jpg

Fail+Pictures+-+Best+Of+Epic+Fail+-+Part+2_1228388592468.png

I bet that was the first question ask!! What an Epic Fail.

No Money for her in that game show!!

Probably :lol:

That is supposed to be easiest question :roll:

Too bad she lost and the priceless embarrassment...

That reminds me of a question that the guy got wrong...

"What revolves around Earth... Moon, Sun, Mars, Saturn?"

He decided to use his lifeline and the audience voted "Sun". So, he picked that and got it wrong. :eek:

He decided to use his lifeline and the audience voted "Sun". So, he picked that and got it wrong. :eek:

If I would have seen the one Calvin posted, and the one that you mentioned.

I would be screaming at the TV!!!! :pissed:

:laugh2:

[yt]z-hj-6rZp-4[/yt]

[yt]4HbkkZjcY0Q[/yt]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLwnSXNpFU]YouTube - French guy think sun orbits the earth.[/ame]

Believe me! I remember the one with the Sun rotating around the earth and I swear I couldn't believe that the greatest part of the people gave the wrong answer! :roll: That's definitely pathetic!

Jamie

Believe me! I remember the one with the Sun rotating around the earth and I swear I couldn't believe that the greatest part of the people gave the wrong answer! :roll: That's definitely pathetic!

Jamie
Yeah... I bet that episode gave the French education system a big smack in the face!

(Or... the audience was full of pranksters and decided to mess with his mind.) ;)

I think it was the latter. They probably couldn't believe he was asking for help on that question so they said it was the sun.

Back