D'ya hava XmasTree?

To ALL those who posted pictures of your trees are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

restless_heart ... I alway use photbucket website to upload some pictures and video. Good Luck!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I truly want to, but it wont let me post it, the size of the pic is too much??? Mine said it is over 300 KB or that is MB (I don't rem) but in the post said I need 95. My pic is too BIG.

wow, it´s interesting to view everyone´s different decoration trees. Really interesting and beautiful decoration trees.

:ty: everyone for nice compliment about my tree...

Liebling,

Amazing different countries Christmas tree looks alike shaped.. Your Xmas tree is skinny and sexier decoration.. Beautiful!

:ty: my tree was similar as Cloggy´s tree. My hubby cut from fat tree into slim and shape tree because the arm of trees should be separate and decoration show... (Unfortunlately, my hubby cut too much... oh well)... We use many trees arms to create as decoration... Check more pictures at my other thread "Christmas decoration" soon.

My tree is over 15 feet tall.

Wow, that is beautiful; I'm just surprised you could fit it thru the door! :)

Angel´s post
Wow, Cloggy, I'm curious how could you get that tree in the house? that's one huge tree.

I don´t know what and how Cloggy did with it but I guess he did the same as I did.

I don´t know how to describe you in this post.. I am not very good with description how to get the big tree in the house.

The farmer get plastic net in the tree like that http://www.ldaf.state.la.us/multimedia/presscenter/photoreleases/1999/pr1999-12-05-chrstms02fs.jpg

It helps to through the door and then remove net and let tree arms free... I hope you know what I mean...

To ALL those who posted pictures of your trees are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

restless_heart ... I alway use photbucket website to upload some pictures and video. Good Luck!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

I went in that website, it was confusing for me and not good at it. I gave up. That is why Mann_o5 helped me with my adivator b4. I will try Angel's auggest to see if I can do it. :fingersx: I am good at taking pictures, but resizing, no haha....

Everyone has their own BEAUTIFUL trees, in many styles, tastes, sizes, and you name it...WOW...beautiful job you all did. Can't name you all cuz it will be like a Santa's list, so that is why I said you all, that includes everyone!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

beautiful tree, Cloggy. I'm glad that wasn't my own ass. :giggle:

Everyone got the most interesting and most beautiful trees. ;)

restless_heart ... that's alright...but it did take me awhile then I got so used to with no problem now. I never need to resized any photo. Anyway ... Practice makes perfect tho. Good Luck with Image Shack website!

I went in that website, it was confusing for me and not good at it. I gave up. That is why Mann_o5 helped me with my adivator b4. I will try Angel's auggest to see if I can do it. :fingersx: I am good at taking pictures, but resizing, no haha....

Everyone has their own BEAUTIFUL trees, in many styles, tastes, sizes, and you name it...WOW...beautiful job you all did. Can't name you all cuz it will be like a Santa's list, so that is why I said you all, that includes everyone!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!!

now I realized I forget my digital camera to bring home and take pic of my xmas tree, I guess I will ask my sis to do for me, ha

n98200006_30208311_4968.jpg

lets go Eagles!!

n98200006_30208311_4968.jpg

lets go Eagles!!

Cool pic Farewell your Eagles , I need to get a Patriot tree like that :lol: I did get something better for keeps hehee I got a Brady jersey you can view it in the sports sections :)

Finally, I got all figure out how to do it...I used Photobucket instead. It took me two days!!!

This is my tree. It may look dark, but it is red, white and blue theme.

Photo-0033-1.jpg

Ocean, this is one of my Patroits ornament below.

Photo-0036-1.jpg

Another red, white and blue theme below-a close up...

Photo-0038.jpg

Awesome ornament Restless_heart! Go Patriots

Restless_heart,
Gimme me your snowman ornaments pretty please! :fingersx:
I'm collection Snowman several different personalities looks beautiful!

Cool pic Farewell your Eagles , I need to get a Patriot tree like that :lol: I did get something better for keeps hehee I got a Brady jersey you can view it in the sports sections :)

yea thanks :) yea I think I did see ur jersey on fball thread, I guess I have to reread it, ha

Restless_heart,
Gimme me your snowman ornaments pretty please! :fingersx:
I'm collection Snowman several different personalities looks beautiful!

Thank you. I love collecting snowmen too. I usually set up all snowmen/women decorations in January with some silver and blue garlands, candles, etc...

Yes pretty cool small tree with nothing but Eagles. I can get a small one with Patroits only hahaha...

Farewell, I like that cute little tree with all Eagles. Who did that tree? That person must be a hard on fan of Eagles. Good idea to use a cap as a tree topper. hahaha neat....

Finally, I got all figure out how to do it...I used Photobucket instead. It took me two days!!!

This is my tree. It may look dark, but it is red, white and blue theme.

Photo-0033-1.jpg

Ocean, this is one of my Patroits ornament below.

Photo-0036-1.jpg

Another red, white and blue theme below-a close up...

Photo-0038.jpg
I'm glad you got it figured out so we can see these pictures! :P

Back