D'ya hava XmasTree?

ChristmasTree.jpg

I helped out my mom to put up this Christmas Tree.

Everyone's Christmas Tree is beautiful.

Yes pretty cool small tree with nothing but Eagles. I can get a small one with Patroits only hahaha...

Farewell, I like that cute little tree with all Eagles. Who did that tree? That person must be a hard on fan of Eagles. Good idea to use a cap as a tree topper. hahaha neat....

its my own tree :mrgreen: yea ofc I am die hard fan of Eagles :mrgreen: my parents got mini fake silver tree from Home Depot when it was on sale, so its perfect match Eagles' color...

Finally, I got all figure out how to do it...I used Photobucket instead. It took me two days!!!

This is my tree. It may look dark, but it is red, white and blue theme.

Photo-0033-1.jpg

Ocean, this is one of my Patroits ornament below.

Photo-0036-1.jpg

Another red, white and blue theme below-a close up...

Photo-0038.jpg

awesome tree :) perfect color of Pats

thank you :)

Maybe your slowly converting into liking the Patriots :giggle: You gave me an idea to go to Home Depot and buy the same try and decorate full Patriots hehehe..

SG, nice tree you have and everyone else who has beautiful decorated christmas trees :ty: for sharing for all of us to see. Very pretty trees.

I got my Christmas tree, I put it up I decorated it and I have taken a pic of it, so how do I load it onto here into a message for you guys to see?

Maybe your slowly converting into liking the Patriots :giggle: You gave me an idea to go to Home Depot and buy the same try and decorate full Patriots hehehe..

SG, nice tree you have and everyone else who has beautiful decorated christmas trees :ty: for sharing for all of us to see. Very pretty trees.

That is what I fear :giggle: Is Ocean right???

It would be neat if I get one too for my office since my office is everything in red, white and blue (I am a civil war freak, flag collector also), including the Patroits. First time I add red, white and blue lights this year even thou I bought the lights around 4th of July three or four years ago, I was surprised it was working like new :giggle:

Thank you everyone for liking my tree. Everyone sure does have a beautiful tree, in their own taste and style. Always beautiful no matter what...And thank you for two person suggested to try two websites to work on my photos. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Nice trees yall posted. I haven't got chance to take pic of my tree here but next time I can do that :)

PC190454.jpg

I took the picture of christmas tree in somewhere in here that was during the day light and I was tried to take a picture with the light but it went fast flashing the light that it hard to see the light on but oh well :lol: haha till my 2nd sister turn the dim the christmas lights on the christmas tree hehe :giggle: which I didnt reazlied it oh well lol so finally I took with the light on the christmas tree :D so now AHH! can see the lights on lol :lol:

I will take a picture of christmas tree tomorrow when I am going away for the day and will try post here at my mom's boyfriend's house to use his computer if not then can wait till I come back home tomorrow night then post in here. :)

this is our little two foot tree. it has purple and blue ornaments and blue lights and a purple and white skirting. It is our first tree since we been married the last 7 years.

Attachments

• xmastree2007.jpg
    xmastree2007.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 9
Thanks Mooflower :)

I didnt know moonflower has become mooflower, moocow? :giggle:

*zoom*

Oops my bad, sorry for typo Moonflower.

Thanks for checking it Koala. lol

That's nice with Christmas lights on. DM.

That is very cute little two foot tree. Steph9700

Last edited:
PC190454.jpg

I took the picture of christmas tree in somewhere in here that was during the day light and I was tried to take a picture with the light but it went fast flashing the light that it hard to see the light on but oh well :lol: haha till my 2nd sister turn the dim the christmas lights on the christmas tree hehe :giggle: which I didnt reazlied it oh well lol so finally I took with the light on the christmas tree :D so now AHH! can see the lights on lol :lol:
The tree lights are very pretty. :)

this is our little two foot tree. it has purple and blue ornaments and blue lights and a purple and white skirting. It is our first tree since we been married the last 7 years.
Cute purple and blue scheme. :)

Back