D'ya hava XmasTree?

Koala said:
..Can you remove my tree pic on the first page? Seem nobody comment about my tree.

Earlier, I had posted: "..To everyone who has posted a pix of their Christmas tree: Looks beautiful and a joy to see!!"

However, I'll go one step further--as I already had mentioned those who recently put up a pic of their Christmas tree. Lavender (and thanks for starting this thread as well), Koala and GalaxyAngel, beautiful trees you all have, thanks for sharing with AD'ers!

Continue on with the pictures! :)

~RR

Here is mine in mauve and silver colour theme. ;)

koalaxmastreeqh3.jpg

your xmas tree look pretty :lol:empty under the tree but just one present? lol :lol:

Here is mine in mauve and silver colour theme. ;)

koalaxmastreeqh3.jpg

Oh wow, I'm so so so sorry that I did not make a comment on everyone's Christmas trees here not even Koala, and GalaxyAngel,

please forgive me but yours and everyone's trees are BEAUTIFUL!!! << came from my heart

:hug: Koala

Wow, I am blown away by seeing the diversity of displaying these christmas trees and decorations. They are amazing, all of them!

Christmas is always my favorite time of the year. It doesn't matter how crazy our lives seem to be through out the year, christmas, to me seems to be like the time where as if everything just stopped for the moment to be around the friends and family and the ones that you love. ;)

aww jolie it is exactly i am feeling everyyear at christmas
hugs jolie

BIG HUGS to every one here what beautiful TREES you all have smile

And this is just with the lights in it

Picked it out in a special little "forrest", marked it with our name and cut it last monday.
Biggest tree we have had.... just managed to get it in the house...

Christmas Tree 2007.jpg

Not bad for a pagan tradition...

To everyone who has posted a pix of their Christmas tree: Looks beautiful and a joy to see!!

For others who haven't yet posted...'ya better hurry...not a whole lot of time left to post your tree here in AD. :lol:

:)
~RR

haha I tried. But my pictures are always too big to post. We had our Christmas tree up on November 28th. We always do early. Beautiful pictures you all got. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

haha I tried. But my pictures are always too big to post. We had our Christmas tree up on November 28th. We always do early. Beautiful pictures you all got. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Restless_heart any chance your christmas tree is NE Patriots theme with a Bruschi #54 ornament dangling :giggle: for real I've seen Pats ornament :)

Everyone has posted beautiful pics of their christmas. All soo lovely created from the bottom of your hearts.

Wow, that is beautiful; I'm just surprised you could fit it thru the door! :)

smallxmastree.jpg

My youngest sister decoration that tree lol isnt cute? lol .. I was laugh and it is soooooo cute that my youngest sister put an angel on the top of the tree. it is really sooooo cute I like that her idea lol :lol:. I will take another picture the christmas tree when I go to my mom's boyfriend's house for christmas dinner :).

To everyone who has displayed their xmas trees... simply beautiful and amazing!!! wow... I'm impressed... and also thinking wow nice ideas and etc for next time to decorate the tree and more....

Yes, of course! Must have one hahaha---a crystal one is what I have, it is a football figure with crystal scraf and it said New England Patroits 2005. And other red, white and blue of course...mostly Hallmark ornaments since 1987. My mom always buy me, my children Hallmark ornaments each year, sometimes two or three ever since 1987, including the PATROITS. I have a few frames that needs to be filled, I will add our Patroits' players in the near future. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

each and every tree has their own unique ways.. that's awesome!!! i love looking at all the decorations. mine is just plain and boring but its up...

Yes, of course! Must have one hahaha---a crystal one is what I have, it is a football figure with crystal scraf and it said New England Patroits 2005. And other red, white and blue of course...mostly Hallmark ornaments since 1987. My mom always buy me, my children Hallmark ornaments each year, sometimes two or three ever since 1987, including the PATROITS. I have a few frames that needs to be filled, I will add our Patroits' players in the near future. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Restless_heart post a pic if possible if not understand your privacy :) I can't get a christmas tree LOL..good reason bec I spent my money on NE Patriots Brady jersey. I am soo happy!!!

DM cute christmas tree :)

Restless_heart post a pic if possible if not understand your privacy :) I can't get a christmas tree LOL..good reason bec I spent my money on NE Patriots Brady jersey. I am soo happy!!!

DM cute christmas tree :)

I truly want to, but it wont let me post it, the size of the pic is too much??? Mine said it is over 300 KB or that is MB (I don't rem) but in the post said I need 95. My pic is too BIG.

I truly want to, but it wont let me post it, the size of the pic is too much??? Mine said it is over 300 KB or that is MB (I don't rem) but in the post said I need 95. My pic is too BIG.

Np restless heart understand the size is bigger for this site. Great christmas tree you got :thumb:

Wow, Cloggy, I'm curious how could you get that tree in the house? that's one huge tree.

Hey restless_heart, you could upload your pix at ImageShack® - Hosting

Nice tree everyone. :thumb:

Back