D'ya hava XmasTree?

I've always wanted a blue spruce Christmas tree...

Here my Xmas tree.... in memory of my mom and dad.. hope that good enough.. hehe..

Attachments

• 2007 Xmas tree2.JPG
    2007 Xmas tree2.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 34
Here my Xmas tree.... in memory of my mom and dad.. hope that good enough.. hehe..

You did a beautiful job on your christmas tree in honor of your parents. I am sure they are proudly smiling at your great work :)

NS your tree is so pretty the star look like my old star from years ago heh
nice of you to put your tree in honor of your parents smile

Northstar, that's really cool, man! Tell me something, tho......is this a real cut tree and is that a wall heater behind it?

Northstar, that's really cool, man! Tell me something, tho......is this a real cut tree and is that a wall heater behind it?

OH dang Angel beat me to the punch on the tree being plastic or real.. lol.. and that is an air-conditioner in the back.... behind the tree...hehe...

Thanks to everyone for the generous comments about my tree..I hope I did a good job as well... :ty:

Lol, okay and thanks, Angel and Northstar!

AddDeaf UL Technician :giggle:

OH dang Angel beat me to the punch on the tree being plastic or real.. lol.. and that is an air-conditioner in the back.... behind the tree...hehe...

ha, maybe I should change my sn to "Roadrunner". :P

I finally finished the tree today. Here are some pictures. I included some close ups so you can see our "theme".

Attachments

• tree071.jpg
    tree071.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 19
  • tree072.jpg
    tree072.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 11
  • tree073.jpg
    tree073.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 9
  • tree074.jpg
    tree074.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 12
  • tree075.jpg
    tree075.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 12
  • tree076.jpg
    tree076.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 12
  • tree076a.jpg
    tree076a.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful Christmas trees Liebling, Rebelgirl, Cheri, Northstar and Reba! Thanks for sharing and gracing the pages of AD with other AD'ers.

Keep 'em coming--there's still time left. :)

~RR

I'm impressed Northstar that you did set up the Christmas tree by yourself. It looks beautiful!! :thumb:

Liebling- wow it looks different and it's beautiful! ;)

Reba- very beautiful. ;)

Angela- beauitful tree too. ;)

MOd! Can you remove my tree pic on the first page? Seem nobody comment about my tree. :( :( :( ;(

Yea! nice tree everyone who posted a pic of their tree!

koala, you are not alone here some of them not even comment about mine either.
but i don't let it bothers me i only post my tree for them to see what my tree look like smile.

koala your tree is pretty smile hugs.

:confused:
I said they were all nice tree pictures on page 2.

Back