Don't Ask, Don't Tell

It's not really hard to understand. That if you take science seriously.

Origins of Homosexuality
That certainly isn't a very flattering explanation for homosexual males. Oh, well, you picked it.

It didn't say anything about animals being homosexual before humans existed.

Personally, I think emoticon is more accurate because many of the "smilies" we use in our posts at AD are definitely not smiling.

However, the format at AD labels those little critters "Smilies" on the "Reply to Thread" page, so that's how I call them here.

Thanks, Miz Reba!

...I read one story somewhere that one of the soldiers was saved by another soldier during the attack, and he's gay and he worked harder than the other soldiers taking everything seriously and all, so he was grateful that he saved his life and that he should get a very good reward for that but former President Bush is heavily against homosexual marriages and he said "fuck you" to Bush for the soldier who saved his life and act like he don't deserve anything....
Can you please give us the source for that story?

I guess you weren't his type?

:aw: I thought I'm a good looking guy. Both gay men and women should think alike about me. so I guess that means women also don't think I am good looking.

*looking at mirror* oh I hate myself.... damn body dysmorphic disorder...

I means illegal sex as sodomy because I believe that sodomy is illegal in US military.

I agree with you about military world and civilian world aren't same, that how my father told me and it was tough job.

gay people do not always perform sodomy. beside - it's really nobody's business especially Pentagon if the male and female soldier are having anal sex together or not.

:io:

As an ex military man myself I was in the service before the don't ask don't tell policy and stationed aboard a ship the quarters were damn close. I have to say that there were several openly gay men on my ship that nobody really had any problems with. There were a few rednecks aboard that would give them shit once and a while but overall nothing remarkable. There were never any advances for sex that I was aware of. One of the gay dudes was a black man that was also a body builder. I don't think anyone would mess with him and not only that he was a nice guy. I really don't think there is a problem as long as nobody is trying to make any sexual advances or sexually harasses others.

I'm curious. Since no one was asking or telling, what do you mean by "openly" gay?

Sorry I am late, but... check this out: Rockdrummer said BEFORE.

You can't reply without being snide? Tsk, tsk.

Wikipedia is the best you can do?

Even they said there are gay primates as well so obviously that's before humans...how can homosexuality not exist until humans exist? That wouldn't make sense.
OK, you asked, so I'll answer.

Homosexuality didn't exist until sin entered the world.

Sin didn't enter the world until Adam and Eve committed the first sin.

Therefor, no homosexuality occurring until after mankind arrived on the scene.

Okay...

Another science versus religion debate coming up. *sighs* Even if it's not... Steel X is one of those Christians who interpreted the Bible as homosexuality being sinless. So why bother debating on the origin of homosexuality?

I dont believe in sin so I believe that humans are just humans.

You can't reply without being snide? Tsk, tsk.

Wikipedia is the best you can do?

OK, you asked, so I'll answer.

Homosexuality didn't exist until sin entered the world.

Sin didn't enter the world until Adam and Eve committed the first sin.

Therefor, no homosexuality occurring until after mankind arrived on the scene.

rrrrrriiiiggggghhtttt....I take it your not a fan of science then.

2235_dr_evil_right_thumb.jpg

I think I'm about done here.

simple - sexual harassment is an unwanted sexual advance. The law clearly defined it - (from government site)

the hard part? you need a proof.

I guess that's what I mean. It's hard to prove what is sexual harassment. All you can go by is what the two parties say, and if they're both saying different things, then what?

Back