Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I like almonds and raisins together but not raisins by themselves. I like peanut butter but have been avoiding because am concerned about my allergies.

also do like the Kashi bars - has anyone tried the new pumpkin one?

It looks like we are in a chocolate mood :lol:

I pretty much always am!:P As long as the chocolate is mixed with something. I don't really like it plain.

I like almonds and raisins together but not raisins by themselves. I like peanut butter but have been avoiding because am concerned about my allergies.

also do like the Kashi bars - has anyone tried the new pumpkin one?

I have had the pumpkin kind because they came in an assortment. I did not like it so my husband had to eat them!:lol:

oh, well, at least there was an assortment so you could pick the ones you didn't like out and give them away, and you had some you liked anyway. And your husband benefited in end. What is your favorite kinda Kashi bar?
Sometimes I have gotten an assortment of mixed chocolate bars <light, white, dark etc> and I gave my husband the milk ones. I much prefer DARK chocolate if I have a choice between different types.
I will see if I like that pumpkin Kashi bars or give them away also - to my dad! Husband doesn't like most types of bars like that.

who likes chocolate-covered pretzels? I prefer that over the nuts.

oh, well, at least there was an assortment so you could pick the ones you didn't like out and give them away, and you had some you liked anyway. And your husband benefited in end. What is your favorite kinda Kashi bar?
Sometimes I have gotten an assortment of mixed chocolate bars <light, white, dark etc> and I gave my husband the milk ones. I much prefer DARK chocolate if I have a choice between different types.
I will see if I like that pumpkin Kashi bars or give them away also - to my dad! Husband doesn't like most types of bars like that.

who likes chocolate-covered pretzels? I prefer that over the nuts.
Chocolate Raspberry Kashi bars are my favorite. And they are always the least amount in the money saving assortment!

YUM, that looks GOOD - chocolate -raspberry! And wouldn't ya' know Murphy had his/her hands in that assortment bag!

Now I need me some!

I just ate a bunch of jalapeno poppers and drank a can of strawberry soda. *burps* :)

I had DiGigornio pizza earlier today. Now, I'm eating a Twinkie and drinking a can of strawberry Crush. :)

My wife has a bumper sticker as part of her many, many, many coca cola collectibles.

"Don't say the P word"

Yiz

Back