Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

dogmom, I use lemon juice :)

:ty: Bott for explanation on pasta, maybe sometime I will try it! I do like pesto on pasta but don't usually have any in house - or stuff to make it with.

Nothing like washing down healthy food with a decadent candy bar :D
or CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM :D

:ty:also Pepsi for info. on lemon juice, I am sure your cake tastes wonderful! Now I have lemon craving!:D

I'm eating nutter butter, made with real peanut butter from nabisco and milk for snack. ;)

I ate at Sbarro last night with a friend.

Next time, I'm gonna ask them not to put the pizza on the oven a bit longer (they usually do that to give it a brickhouse flavor) because it burns the pizza and makes it feel like I'm eating cookies. :barf:

I ate at Sbarro last night with a friend.

Next time, I'm gonna ask them not to put the pizza on the oven a bit longer (they usually do that to give it a brickhouse flavor) because it burns the pizza and makes it feel like I'm eating cookies. :barf:

ugghh! Yes, I agreed with you. That is really a good idea!
(I really hate the corn meal under the pizza crust, and I just don't like it.)

Off the subject, some restaurants put too much salt in the pizza because they want you to order more drinks and other food. If that happen to me, I won't go there ever again because the owner is doing the dirty business.

ugghh! Yes, I agreed with you. That is really a good idea!
(I really hate the corn meal under the pizza crust, and I just don't like it.)

Off the subject, some restaurants put too much salt in the pizza because they want you to order more drinks and other food. If that happen to me, I won't go there ever again because the owner is doing the dirty business.
I've never had problems with extra salt. For me, it doesn't make me thirsty... it makes the food itself taste bad. So, I simply get my money back or get another one with less salt. (I do that at McDonalds and Burger King if I get fries that's too salty.)

It was probably just last night when they had that problem with their pizza getting too crunchy. Normally, they put it in for 10 seconds and give it to me. But last night, they put it in for an extra 1 to 2 minutes... which was enough to make it too crispy. :(

I just came back from Burger King where I had a Whopper Jr and a lemonade. That's a good $2 snack.

There's a Burger King near my apartment that has $1 Whopper every Sunday. :)

Arghhh. When I lived in El Paso, the Fred Wilson Burger King was close to the military base and always featured $1 Whoppers. I miss that. In Iowa I don't think they ever had that.

In El Paso we used to take our kids and get a Whopper for everyone and one giant drink to share. {they did not do free refills so it was not cheating]

Arghhh. When I lived in El Paso, the Fred Wilson Burger King was close to the military base and always featured $1 Whoppers. I miss that. In Iowa I don't think they ever had that.

In El Paso we used to take our kids and get a Whopper for everyone and one giant drink to share. {they did not do free refills so it was not cheating]
The $1 Whopper thing has been going on for over 10 years. I'm surprised they're still in business. I guess they're doing so well that they can afford to have that special on Sundays. :)

Back